three

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A YEAR LATER, Meredith had been apart of the Avengers for 8 months and as of lately, she was their secret weapon.

a ball of fire ready to explode, they sat at different rendezvous points although a few key members were currently absent.

Tony, Thor and Banner had gone in separate directions, Although, Banner and Thor were unaccounted for the ring leader was not far away.

Tony currently holding a lecture.

"All right, what do you see?" Wanda sits at a table stirring sugar in a cup of tea, her eyes scanning the surroundings.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

Meredith sighs in content holding a croissant in her right hand, a large bite had already been taken from it "there's an ATM in the south corner, which means.."

"Cameras." she speaks through a mouthful of thick dough.

"Both cross streets are one way." Steve speaks, his tone full of it's usual sterness and authority.

"so, compromised escape routes." she stands scrunching up tissue paper in her hand throwing it over a few heads aiming for the bin.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve questions.

Meredith glances over her shoulder subtly, "yeah, the red one? It's cute."

Natasha sits two seats away from Wanda and Meredith, her hair now a little longer.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody, probably us."

  she blinks rapidly rolling her shoulders backwards, "you guys know i can move things with my mind right?" Wanda questions making the youngest roll her eyes.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha advises.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam questions sitting on a rooftop not to far away from their small coffee shop.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Meredith chuckles listening to the conversation go off topic.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."