eleven

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THERE WAS NO turning back now, everything moved in slow motion as the divided teams sprinted towards each other.

old friendships ruined by a single act of misery, new friendships being formed and broken all in one fell swoop and enemies finally getting their taste of justice to inflict pain on each other.

Steve blocks a punch as Iron Man lands. Beside them Clint fires an arrow at Vision, War Machine flies after Falcon and Bucky trades blows with a mourning T'Challa.

An explosive arrow hits Iron Man Natasha throws Scott, as Peter swings through the air struggling to evad vehicles projected by Wanda.

Bucky lands punches on T'Challa, Clint and Natasha battle with batons and Meredith sets her sights on Wanda.

she moved quickly evading the other battles going on around her, her chest rising and falling with anger as Peter struggled to shake Wanda off.

Meredith slides across the ground going straight under Wanda's legs, the magic finally coming to an end long enough for Peter to escape with his life.

Meredith is the first to rise she takes a moment to readjust the straps to her fingerless gloves, "why are you doing this?" Wanda questions.

"your a criminal, you've killed innocent people." Wanda looks affected by these words.

Wanda stands and gets back into her fighting stance, the red glow surrounds her hands as she warms them up glaring at Meredith.

"I will make you pay." Wanda threatens Meredith.

"the accent sounded better on your brother." as the words are spoken it throws her opponent off, she throws a kick nailing behind one of Wanda's knees.

she groans in pain and falls to her knee, palm stretched out on the ground "i remember everything, we've known each other for months and you didn't care to tell me."

Another kicks lands on Wanda's body, this time in the ribs.

"you let me get experimented on, you watched until finally Pietro stepped in and freed me."

Meredith swings her leg back and instead of it landing, her foot stops and glows bright red. Wanda projects Meredith down.

she hits the ground and takes a moment to recover, the impact knocking the air out of her.

Meredith recovers and looks around in search of her next victim, Clint stands a few feet away aiming an arrow in Tony's direction.