3- anger

MALAYAH POV
*2 weeks later*

We had started school now and I had a small group of associates.

This boy named Aaron, Jasmine, Elena and Sienna. The cool I guess but I'm not comfortable with them yet foreal.

My phones second alarm blasted letting me know I had to get up right now if I wanted to be on time

I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face and picked out an outfit and let my long type 4 hair down. I took a cute picture and decided to post it.

 I took a cute picture and decided to post it

❤️54
@M.Alayah03
Where was the love when it was needed🖤🦋
*Load 112 comments*

Chile let me get off Instagram.
I grabbed my bookbag and decided to head to school now cause I want some McDonalds

*at school*
I sat in the back corner of the lunchroom hoping not to get noticed or approached.

And all hope flew out the window as I heard Aaron yell my name.

"AYE LAY WHY YOU BACK THERE"
Don't get me wrong Aaron is a fine ass nigga but he's not my type and we more than likely won't date.

He took my silence as a invitation to invade my peace bringing Jasmine, Elena and Sienna with him.

Sienna has a very obvious crush on Aaron but she doesn't like me for some reason and it came out of nowhere.

"Hey yall" I said mildly irritated.
"Hey girl" they replied. The only one silent was Sienna.

She huffed and rolled her eyes. Honestly I couldn't find a fuck to give. She got a problem with me? That's her business.

The first bell rang and it was time for me, Aaron and Sienna to go to Chemistry.

While heading up the stairs Sienna spoke although I wish she hadn't.

"Malayah why did you come here?" She said harshly, but when she saw how hard I was glaring at her she softened her tone.

"Not to be nosey or anything, but like where are you from?" She asked in a curious tone this time.

"I'm from North Carolina." I said shortly and walked faster to get in the classroom. I felt someone staring at me and turned around

I saw Aaron looking at my butt.

"It's big ain't it?" I smirked "take a picture it'll last longer". Just to piss Sienna off.

By now we were in the classroom. I sat in the back left corner and they sat by me. I don't know why though.

"You know what I tried to be nice but you're pushing it. YOU KNOW ME ABD AARON ARE TALKING AND YOU TRYNA FLIRT WITH MY MAN AND I WAS TRYNA BE YOUR FRIEND" Sienna started getting loud.

"Sienna we not even talk- YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE AARON DAMN I JUST TOLD EVERYBODY THEY GONE FIND OUT SOONER OR LATER" Sienna cut Aaron off.

I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through Instagram liking posts about food cause she wanted a reaction and I don't care enough to give her one.

She got madder and turned red. Sienna is mixed with white and Puerto Rican. She was just making a fool of herself cause I don't want Aaron and he don't want me.

"Are you done now? You're disrupting the class and that's not a good look in senior year." I said calmly.

I'm used to holding my composure when people are yelling at me, I lived with my dad for 17 years if she think she intimidating somebody she's wrong.

She got mad and walked off. I don't know where she went and quite frankly I don't give a fuck.

The teacher started back teaching and I put my phone away.

*at lunch*
I grabbed my lunch tray and went to the back left corner of the cafeteria and hoped them Mfs would leave me alone and console Sienna weird ass.

_____________________________________
HEY YALLL HOW YALL DOOOOING
happy velinchines day🖤 this my gift to all you ratchet ass hoes and 9to5 niggas

_____________________________________HEY YALLL HOW YALL DOOOOING happy velinchines day🖤 this my gift to all you ratchet ass hoes and 9to5 niggas