9- Content

Thank y'all for 2k views 🥺
This was a draft but I got a long one coming up for yall🖤
MALAYAH POV
3 weeks after the hospital incident

I've been trying to make peace with Marlons death, Mama got me and Bug in therapy

I haven't completely opened up, at least not to the therapist but I've given her enough to get off my back.

We had the funeral for wassaname. I ain't go because I'd hate to be in a setting where Marlon was supposed to be grieved and admired like he was a good person.

Fuck him and everything he stood for. Just cause I came to terms with it doesn't mean I forgave him.

He isn't worth my condolences.

I was finna order me something to eat when Aaron FaceTimed me

I ain't talked to him in a couple hours and at this point I was missing my nigga.

Ok so look- that's my nigga but that's not my nigga. I'm single and he belongs to me.

I'm thuggin and he loyal.

It don't make sense but it does to me.
I answered the phone and he was talking about his basketball game Coming up and I ended up falling asleep.

I didn't even realize I was sleepy but his voice is so soothing to me.

I was so deep in sleep I didn't even know. I was dreaming and I hadn't done that in years. And if I did dream it was a nightmare.

It felt like a weight was truly off of me and I love that for me.

I woke up around 2:30 in the morning the next day.

"Damn maybe I was sleepy. My phone hotter den a mf" I checked to see if Aaron was still on the call and he was.

Love that for us. He was still woke too but I was on mute so I don't think he heard me. He was typing.

That's a little weird but that's not my boyfriend and then on top of that it's probably just one of his teammates.

I left my phone in my room and went to go check on everybody else.

"How long was I sleep bro"

I went by mamas room and her door was locked and the TV was up high, but it was just playing commercials.

Bugs door was open and she was in bed sleep with her tablet under her cover.

Now she know mama took her tablet cause she was being bad in school.

She cursed her teacher out because the teacher moved her clip for being disruptive, but Bug said she was just asking this girl to move her leg and that's my sister so I believe her.

Cause why the bitch leg next to her anyway?

But knowing mama she probably gave it back, the only reason they didn't kick bug out was because mama told her it was a lot going on at home.

Bug is always quiet but since Marlon died she's been more sensitive than usual.

"I'm finna fix me something to eat" I thought out loud but then I remembered my phone

I quietly but quickly ran in my room and grabbed my phone off my bed, why is he on paused? The fuck?

This nigga chea- he not my nigga.

But it's the principle bro. Imma just hang up. I'm not gone let this upset me after that good nap I just had.

*That wasn't no nap ho that was hibernation🙄*

I hung up and 3 minutes later got a text from Aaron asking why. I texted him back saying my phone was bout to die.

I ordered me some pizza and decided to stay up cause I'm no where near tired.

After the pizza came I was full after 3 slices and decided to give the rest to mama and bug when they wake up. 

I was watching old episodes of The 100 and usually that's my show but my mind kept wandering back to who Aaron was texting.
________________________________
Heyyyyyy🙂
How y'all dooooin
Y'all enjoyed this chapter? It's a li short

Imma try updating more regularly since it's summer

Y'all think Aaron cheating?

Who do you think he was texting at 2 in the morning?

Chileeee