5- Desire

AARON POV
*Before posting Malayah*

Mannnn lay gone stop playing with me.
Sienna pretty or whatever but she mad clingy.

We had sex one time and she ain't let me pull out and she think I'm still tryna fück with her.

I got shit I wanna be. I'm tryna be a lawyer I don't have time for her to be chasing me with a child.

If I were to have a child it'd be with somebody I genuinely want. Not just a li crush.

I explained all of that to Sienna. We agreed on it and everything was cool until she saw how I was taking interest in Malayah.

I also never took Sienna seriously cause she's colorist. She has this dislike of Darkskin girls.

Jasmine and Elena lightskin so she tolerates them.

Honestly I should've never let myself catch feelings for somebody like that.

Sienna presents herself as innocent but she's problematic as hell.

I decided to let my feelings be known. This can either go 1 of 2 ways, either Lay feels the same way as me and we can get together or she don't wanna be with me like that.

I can respect either one cause regardless that's her choice.

But the way I feel about her I ain't... I ain't felt like this before. She makes me feel soft, she's attentive, she listens. I be irritating her but it's because I just like being around her.

She's very quiet. She petty as hell too. She's like me in female form.

She doesn't chase me. I want to appreciate her. In all ways possible and I sound like a simp but honestly within the past month I've known her I just... I just feel better.

Like not even on no corny shit I feel like we meant to be. When I'm with her I feel seen.

Maybe I'm blowing this shit out of proportion but what ever the fuck I'm feeling I fucks with it.

Like even though she pretty as hell I'm not just attracted to her looks. She seems hurt... broken but I wanna fix her. I wanna help put her back together.
I was knocked out of my trance by Elena.

"Aaron.... the fuck is you thinkin about"

"Sheeeidddd.... but why wassup?"

" Me and Sienna been calling you for the past 3 minutes. Malayah sat up in the front of the class like we did something to her. She weird as hell if she ain't wanna fuck with us that's all she had to say but she ain't have to start moving wei-"
I cut her off before she said some dumb shit. "Fuck is you gradually getting loud for? And Sienna pulled some weird shit before lunch today. Why you ain't tell her Si?"

" I- well... I- I didn't think it was serious" she said stuttering and shrugging.

She look dumb as fuck and imma tell her too.

"Sienna you sound dumb as fuck you accused her of wanting me and starting screaming and shit in the middle of class"

"Bitch what the fuck" Jasmine said looking dead at Sienna.

Jasmine was the first one to introduce us to Malayah so she had a soft spot for her.

"Fuck is y'all standing up for the new bitch for? It was just us and she came along and y'all started switching up on me for the weird dark bit-"
"Think before you finish that sentence hoe." Jasmine said.

Sienna so damn weird. Why the fuck was I fuckin with this bitch to being with.

She began staring at Malayah with pure hatred. Malayah turned around and smiled and wave.

She so damn sexy.

I pulled out my phone and did something I'll probably regret....
_____________________________________
How do y'all feel about Jasmine?

What about Elena?

Y'all think Aaron fuckin with her foreal?

Why do y'all think Sienna feels that way about Black Women?

Y'all think Aaron and Malayah would be cute¿

Y'all got 2 chapters today 😩
Update at 6 votes¿