Tianshi

Welcome Readers!
Here is a quick profile of our lovely protagonist designed like in game! Enjoy
——————————————————
Personality
Tianshi is an ENFP. She's very outgoing and gets along with everyone, but at the same time everyone also just likes her. She has a deep love for the people who accepted her and took care of her. At the same time she's also very gentle, almost princess like behavior. Because of the fact that she is just learning about the world she's often confused, but is ready to learn and is also fast at it. Something she adores to do is singing. She doesn't really share her voice, but people know about the angelic sound she erupts.

Appearance
Tianshi has long silky black hair. Her eyes shimmer in a golden tone. She's quite short being 1,48m/4'8, leading to her always wearing heals even when fighting.
(The character is displayed above! She does not belong to me. The character is Ara from the game Elsword)

Weapon

TalentsNormal Attack - Fiery ChantPerforms up to 6 consecutive spear strikes

Talents
Normal Attack - Fiery Chant
Performs up to 6 consecutive spear strikes

Charged Attack
Performs with a certain amount of stamina a twirl all around her

Elemental Skill - Broaden Glaze
Tianshi realeses a lava like liquid from her spear which spreads over the enemies dealing Pyro damage. The more enemies the more lava.

Elemental Burst - Wildfire
Tianshi's body completely starts to light up and it erupts a hot steam, which damages nearby enemies. At that her weapon turns into a torch like item and deals Pyro damage. While in her elemental burst she loses HP with every second her body is lit.

Voice Over
Hello
Greetings, my name is Tianshi, reincarnation of the goddess Guizhong. I would love to get to know your teachings! Would you like to show me your knowledge?

Good Morning
I wish I were still in bed. Good morning haha

Good Afternoon
Ah it's lunch time! I'm not good at cooking.. so let me buy you something! Or you can teach me if you know hehe

Good Evening
The sunset is so beautiful! Let's take a walk!

Good Night
Ah I'm getting tired, let me sing you to sleep

About Tianshi
I love this world. Everything is so beautiful. Of course there's evil, but even those can be beautiful at times.

About Us: Relationship
Well I was hoping you'd be my partner, but I don't mind to be a bit closer hehe

Chat: Singing
Eh? You heard me sing? Oh my how embarrassing.. wait, you like it? Well I'm glad then!

About the Vision
Oh my vision. Ah I don't know a lot about it since I got it right after I existed. But I like it, it's pretty and so is the element!

About Xiao
Adepti Xiao.. I must admit I am quiet fond of him. He may seem cold and distant at first but he's actually very caring.

About Ningguang
Lady Ningguang is very kind. Thanks to her I am where I am!

About Hu Tao
Everyone seems to be annoyed of her, but I seriously adore her! She's so funny and extremely cute. She cares a lot, but people never give her a chance.

About Ganyu
Ganyu is the kindest, to me she is like a sister. She taught me everything. I'm really indebted to her.

About Zhongli
After I found out about him and Guizhong I felt awful. I hope he finds happiness.

About Keqing
I don't talk to her too often, but whenever I do it's very serious. She's so hardworking!

Elemental skill
Beware it's hot! Like me hehe~
You look like a cupcake with that glaze

Elemental Burst
I'm gonna burn you alive!

Dash
The wind is so fresh~

Gliding
Let's hope no one is looking under my dress.. ah..

Damage
How dare you? My dress is all dirty!

Knocked out
I'm a disappointment, sorry everyone