Sleepyheads

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled, hitting his back with my fists halfheartedly. We were both laughing so hard it was almost impossible for him to carry me. 

"Close your eyes!" He yelled back. He was carrying me somewhere for a surprise date. I'm pretty sure half of the school was staring at the laughing Head Students, the Head Girl draped over the Head Boy's shoulder, both laughing uncontrollably. 

"ARE YOUR EYES CLOSED?"

His voice startled me, but I stopped giggling long enough to answer, "YES!" 

"GOOD!"

I kept on laughing for about two minutes before he slid me off of his shoulder onto the ground. I steadied myself against his chest, before opening my eyes. We were in the Hogwarts grounds, underneath a tree that was covered in floating candles. On the ground was a green picnic blanket and a basket, and a bucket of champagne. I gasped.

"Draco, it's beautiful!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around my boyfriend's neck. He let out a low chuckle and kissed me on the shoulder.

"Come eat," he whispered, dragging me by my hand over to the blanket. I plopped down on the blanket, rolling my eyes at the color. I grabbed the champagne and popped it open, taking a swig directly from the bottle. Then I put it down and opened the basket as my boyfriend sat down. Inside the basket, was a container of strawberries and blueberries, a plate of crackers and cheese, tiny sandwiches, and a cheesecake wheel. Yum.

"Dig in," Draco said. I leaned forward to give him a kiss on the cheek, before filling a plate with food.

30 minutes later, we had abandoned the food (not that there was much left) and we were snogging. His left arm had me pulled so close to him I was practically straddling his chest. I cupped his cheek in one hand and his hair in the other. 

As I pulled back to breathe, I murmured, "I love you, Draco Malfoy."

He grinned. "I love you too," he said huskily before attacking my neck with his lips. 

The Next Day

"Ten galleons to me," a voice said, chuckling. 

"Well isn't this interesting," Another voice said.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," A third voice muttered. This one sounded much closer to my ear. I stretched and opened my eyes. This was not my dorm room. I realized we were still outside, under the tree from yesterday. Burnt out candles were spread across the grass, and I felt a burst of thankfulness they hadn't burnt the forest down. There were a pair of tight arms around my waist, and my legs were tangled with someone else's. 

I glanced down. Draco. Then my eyes shot back up. Neither of us was wearing many clothes. I pulled the purple blanket up over my body, relaxing back down onto my boyfriend, burrowing my head into the crook of his neck. 

A voice cleared their throat. My eyes shot back open. "Morning, sleepyheads," Blaise said. Ginny was next to him, looking like she was trying not to laugh. Pansy was looking into the empty picnic basket with a frown on her face. I sat up but was pulled back down. His arm had slid up to my stomach and was holding me tight against his stomach. 

I glanced at the Slytherin underneath me. "Wake up," I said, flicking his ear. "Let go."

"No," He mumbled, his voice thick from sleep.

"Get up, lovebirds. We don't want any first years finding you guys out here half-naked." By now, Ginny was practically cackling. 

"Well, this was an... interesting.. way to find you."

"We're getting up," I said, flicking my boyfriend again before grabbing my sweatshirt from beside me and pulling it over my head. 

They walked away after telling us that breakfast ended in 20 minutes so we had to hurry. 

"Good morning love," Draco mumbled while I was cleaning up. I smiled at him.

"Come on. We need breakfast." We finished cleaning up and walked back to the castle, hand in hand.