I Don't

This one's short

"Do you, Ronald Bilius Weasley, take Hermione Jean Granger to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the minister asked.

"I do," Ron responded smoothly. I winced. I really didn't want to be here, watching the woman I'm in love with marrying the Weasel, but Pansy had forced me to come.

"And do you, Hermione Jean Granger, take Ronald Bilius Weasley to be your husband?"

"I-" Hermione hesitated. She took a deep breath. "I don't." My eyes widened. No, she was supposed to marry him and be happy for the rest of her life. 

"WHAT?" the entire crowd shouted. Hermione shook her head, tears coming to her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ron. I'm so sorry. But I can't marry you when I love someone else," she said, almost whispering. "I can't."

She pulled the veil off of her head and handed it to Ginny, her Maid of Honor. Ginny, as well as her bridesmaids Luna and Pansy, were standing there with their mouths open in shock.

She stepped off of the altar and looked around the crowd. Her eyes caught mine where I was standing in the very front. She stepped towards me, extending a hand. I took it. She smiled sadly at the crowd once more and dragged me to the front of the yard, Apparating us away.