One Drunk Night

WARNING: Mentions of adult activities.

It was supposed to be a one-night stand. 

One drunk night, him dragging her back to his place and having sex against his kitchen counter, too eager to even make it to the bedroom.

One month and 3 more Friday night shags later, she changed their title to a 'fling'. Just one of them taking the other back to their place, having 3 or 4 rounds of mind-blowing sex, and then leaving sometime in the night.

It continued in secret for about three weeks before their friends found out and they cut it off. 

And that's when the feelings kicked in. She stopped speaking to half of her friends, only keeping in touch with Neville, who quickly became a much better friend than Harry and Ron combined.

Half a year later, they found each other in the same bar as the night of their first shag, and Hermione ended up taking him home again. 

He had stayed all night, and it was the first time in a while she had slept without nightmares. 

The next morning, he had kissed her on the cheek and told her he would see her at the school reunion.

And he did. He had just failed to mention he would be on the arm of Pansy Parkinson. 

So she got drunk and ended up confessing her feelings to Neville and his secret boyfriend, who just happened to be one of Draco's best friends.

They hatched a plan.

Two weeks later, Hermione drunkenly pulled Theo Nott's lips to hers, right in front of Draco. 

Draco had dragged her back to his house and confessed his feeling for her, right there in the kitchen. He told her he had gone to the reunion with Pansy just to make her jealous, and that he regretted it because they had stopped talking. She told him the feelings were mutual.

Once again, they had shagged right there in the kitchen, and a second time on the couch, and a third time in his bedroom. When they woke up the next morning, he made her breakfast and kissed her goodbye before work. 

Two months later, he proposed to her. They got married two days before Christmas and went on a honeymoon in the Maldives. 

They had four kids, Scorpius, the oldest, Lyra, the middle child, and Callum and Cassiopeia, the twins.