2: Blueth

  Gray vanished into the beam of light, so did the feel of hands that pierced into her soul. What seemed like reality  simmered to dust as what was before the sculpted mirage resurfaced.

July had rolled by alongside the winds of the westerners as what could be felt was the harsh call of the storm. It was fast approaching raging wars amongst the rolling sea but Madison still trapped in the memories of her past was unaware of this neither was she aware of the voices yelling her name in agony as they took on the shore.

In ponderous tones that quaked the earth they erupted more words hoping it will awaken Madison unknown to them she was far from the walls of the future entrapped in the past.

Her face ripped of life remained glued  to the ocean bearing waves that rustled with a swizzle until it met with the coarse sand that had become a home to her pale feet.

Unto thee it swept away the sands from her feet returning  back to the ocean as it missed home but this was short lived and in a forceful manner. It flung to the shore gently wrapping itself round her feet.

Like a light leaf carried around by the wind, she was carried into the oceanic embrace in a dainty little manner. Madison still not cognizant of the raged waves had the dim light of a cottage to her sight.

It was less glorious unlike the old Victorian house she had lived for years which bore walls as tall as tress and windows as big as the hands of a giant.  She stretched to get a view of kindle that struck out amidst the dim light  but the pain that shot down her head caused her to drop back to the bed. Poor Madison sighed, pulling off the curls that fell on her deadpanned face. She kept her body as it was  moving her eyes slowly until it had landed on an amusing fellow staged at the centre.

For a second, she thought it was a statue carved of great magnitude, the deeper she looked the deeper she realized it was no statue but a man of boldness whose his height was similar to that of a skyscraper towering over the bleached roof, and legs so mighty it shook the ground as he walked, little by little till he was just a stone throw away.

Madison, a lady with a mind of  apprehension found herself yearning to see his face, nevertheless the dim light had failed her refecting only his eminent features. She was left to guess caught in the web of so it seems. Luckily for her,the fellow had gotten closer placing himself at the edge of the bed which squeaked drastically.

He had a look of scorn that flattened his lips and on his face tiny pieces of  freckles danced beautifully stopping once they had gotten to the top of his lips where a tiny mustache sat.

Madison suited in the arms of a duvet  felt an urge to connect the dots of  his lentigo. Caught in such outrageous thoughts,she fanned the taunting urge away peering at the eyes of the fellow which was just a dash of gray.