6: Habromania

The darkened sky once hazy had dropped to saffron which painted the firmament with rays of the soft blazing ball of fire

The darkened sky once hazy had dropped to saffron which painted the firmament with rays of the soft blazing ball of fire. It landed across her eyes of slur honey hitting it repulsively.

She docked refusing to greet the rays shining through the crystalline window, to her dismay the scurvy curtains that sat in the tiny room of the cottage was drawn by Jonathan bear from the top and covered in a tightly fitted short that churned her hormones.

She utmostly almost forgone this as a ramp for temptation as Jonathan had his eyes to hers refusing to let her sight be blessed with the awakened city of the North. "Such a bully." She scorned but this bully had been the best of maaq1lq'n yesterday.  Leading her through the paths lost of roads while lacing out soothing words of such warmth that it caused her sulken heart to bow down just at the movement of his lips.

It had become more blissful as they arrived at his cottage, with a helping of tea and biscuits he had feed to her in quicken.

He didn't utter or demand roughly about her father she left unspoken of, rather he sleeked sweetness down her chest and served it to her- hot.

In the world of her mind, Madison knew it was simply delusions of grandeur.

Once the sun boldly becomes one with the sky of the day. Softness would have shrunk till all was left was coldest unable to be thawed by her words.

So she waited for him to be the man she had first met. Uncaring and unfair woven in  dismaybut perplexity had shut her mirage as he spoke softly.

"Tea?" He left the side of the window dropping down to her side."or you prefer some natural coffee."

"Natural coffee that is something I haven't come across." She said slowly throwing off the duvet, that revealed Jonathan's light shirt he had handed to her yesterday.  With disregard, she had taken it yet Jonathan hadn't spat rotten words. Instead he walked out the room leaving her with no choice but to accept his light shirt in beige.

It was not to her taste. As to say , so was the natural coffee he handed to her while they sat on the little tables and chairs spiralled across the sitting room a few steps from the room.

She had seen much bigger and even much more although she hadn't mentioned rather keeping a spare eye hoping to be out of the North once time was due but then there was him.

Him! she had been so broken to speak of, she had concealed through  whist and whist begotten. Jonathan also hadn't  pushed her further on it. She still wondered why and once she couldn't wonder more. She spoke so low she had him drawing close to her.

"Drained?" He had said once taken a seat  just by her side."You ought not to  shout. I would stay here." He gave a smile. It was a half smile one that  didn't reach his heart and soon she realised he had worn that half smile for  awhile.

This bastard was brewing in falsehood. She shook her head lowering the cup of coffee she had tried to keep from her lips.

"So speak!" She had  heard him say bearing that smile. The smile she suddenly couldn't take as she hated façades as well as the thought of one throwing it at her.

"Why don't you stop the crappy act?" Her voice was edgy."You have done your  best why don't you fall back on being unfair."

It was a demand. Little did Jonathan feel bothered by demands he was a man of honour yet he felt  so subtle to  emotion he knew nothing about. He was still trying to comprehend the feeling of rain on a hot morning and sun melting the frost laid by snow still he had remained calm refusing to lash out in despair.

He wore softness as a mirage believing it would redeem his sanity. It was low of him to think so. Need not we forget he was human and humans had downfalls.

"Jonathan." He had heard his name realising Madison still had her eyes on him.

"You reek on lies!" She had spat, earning a crook grin from Jonathan's face.

"You caught me." The grin widened."However I thought you would take my sincerity seriously."

"Why would I?" The hair on her brows clustered as she frowned."I hate fake sympathy."

"How do you know it's fake? What if I'm just  trying to understand what's going on within me because for the first time in my life. I felt emotions."

He stopped a little late. He had spilled  out the thought of his mind running away from empathy she would slam in his direction. He ran until he had reached the outside of the cottage that faced the woods which seemed less terrifying at day. He placed his gaze on it wondering if he drowning  himself in the lake just would end it,

Then the girl. He thought. The girl with flamboyant curls will be gone, his father's disappointed face that raided his mind would have disappeared and emotions wipping off immortality from his soul would be erased.

It was a thought of him taking away his own life.  Never had he filled his mind with such foolishness. Life had taken such a toil on him that it shoved him in that direction.

A man of honour had become a man fed up  with the  world. This is what you get for letting emotions suck your soul  Jonathan,  he told himself.

There could be a solution, his soul repeated then he realized  he needed something just to be him again, simply  locking his emotions in the cage where they had died in the years  that he lived through.

What?

When he had gotten no answers He left his question in search of an answer- an answer he was likely to find of he would just dig deep. The heavy feeling his heart felt made him dare not to toil his heart.

How long was he going to go down this road. He turned abruptly as the quiz was merged with a whisper.

"You okay?" He set upon his eyes on her analysing her just as she did when he had first met her. Only, this time he hadn't looked at her in the same light of beam and serenity. He saw her as a threat to his mental stability, he saw her as his weakness, his downfall. So he did what he had once done in the times of the toughness, in the time of hardness. 

Execution.

He took in a deep breathe closing off the endless voices that resurfaced in his head  momentarily. It was time to unleash the box. He spoke lightly retracting his steps on little aptitude.

A wide smile erupted on he face.  It was that of a broken boy who found his place amidst  the starry night.