5: Morphean

November! she had thought in whist, tasting the words she believed she had fallen accustomed to yet long forgotten in the brisk of time. Now in the hands of the darkened sky that word had toiled once more digging out what was buried and setting her dear mind  in chaos. Of little joy, she was. Landing in husht while the world before her eyes floated in continuity

As she was she remained- a shrugged half baked soul trapped in the sullen  memories pertaining to November.

Although she craved salvation beyond compare, those endless memories refused to set her free as they had made a home for themselves in the bed of her sweetened eyes just like honey.  A balant voice belonging to Jonathan  flew across yet it couldn't halt their resonance nor their cries of fiery. It was left to one task that could send her honey brown eyes free from its eluting trance.

But was the dear soul perched beside her ready to rid himself of such effort absolutely not! The choices outplayed before him had caused him to lay his frenzied hands on her in ways he once did. Intertwining her skin in between his until he could feel her back by his side.

"Follow me." He spoke just that word taking up routes that left the roads behind bringing  field of roses to meet her opened eyes.

November was forgotten, moreover the aftermath thrived leaving a bad taste behind her tongue. She tried to simmer but his unbearable hisses hadn't given her a chance to stripe her mouth of the foul taste, instead it shoved her two steps ahead.

"Why so reticent!" She said slowly noticing the darkness in the sky had began to lessen.

Day was far approaching. How soon? She wondered peering her eyes on Jonathan sold to the aura of grief.

"Why?" She jolted with a hand on his. He shoved instantly bearing a grand distance between.

"You refuse to." She huffed.

"And you hadn't uttered a word rather but you criticise me." He said roughly. "Why don't you leave?"

"I told you why I shalln't."

He groaned."Did you? Or did you just gracefully stare at the sky in pure whist."