Author's note

Although, summer has been forgotten and Autumn dares to strive we close up the chapter of a brief tale of Madison who goes in search of her father with hope of bringing him home, sadly things don't go as she plans with a cold ending but like other endings which connects to beginnings Back to July is no exception as it leaves us on the edge of new beginnings.

Join Madison, Jonathan, Reye, Diana, Frederick, Timothy in this new sequel which would be running into publication this fall; As they uncover secrets and dive into mysteries of love yet to be uncovered by you...

Gratitude

Special thanks to those that gave this book a chance, laid down their support with comments, votes and words of advise. You shall forever be a shooting star in the heart of the writer. It hurts my heart that this book would be coming to an end but elevates my soul to inform you that although the sequel is on hold; A young adult Novella would be published called : The Connected souls

The Connected souls

Saffron Williams  becomes broken and shattered within as her whole world crumbles at her feet. She runs in search of healing in the palms of the ruthless waves there she finds a fellow she once encountered. Their meeting swerves through the path of new friendship and a sparking romance of promise possibilities but there is something lurking behind this fellow that saffron knows nothing about, something connected to her past of rue miseries.

Don't dare miss this exciting , thrilling tale of love, friendship , mysteries and secret.