7: Súton

Golden were her hands of more velocity sliding against his side forceful

Golden were her hands of more velocity sliding against his side forceful. Like a barrage it impeded till the gloomed faced Jonathan who had placed departure on his mind unwaved his thickened leg. He remained as he was, swaying just his built hands as he tried to avoid her gaze desperately searching for his. This led to a fight-a fight for desist rather than utterance.

But it was impossible as words like the late evening storm in August breezed realizing toxin from their lips dried just as the leaves in autumn. frosty were their hands and dark stricken were their words that played against the other continuously.

Sooner than expected, the exchange of angered banter died to a whist at the sudden feel of hands. It was of Madison's which had torn down his walls of hidden tribulations with a glance.

"You are hurt!" She said as she toured him darringly until she had caught a glimpse of something."I see it." She didn't hesitate to talk."You are battling something of high density."

Those words had pierced his confused soul that wailed and wailed.

"Stop trying to conceal it." She spoke once more.

Jonathan had his brows furrowed as he reluctantly met her eyes dripping of honey."And you think I'm bothered about concealment when what eats my mind is your presence."

"My presence? "

"It rottens my ripped heart and sets my mind ablaze." Jonathan lashed out unleashing the tied up attroticities nestled in his mind. The fight of complexity he upheld within was nothing at all once he spoke.

More so, He had lost the battle between the voices of his head having the weight of his thoughts as an enemy.

An enemy which had pushed him into a voidless pit where they became his tormentors alongside the boiled truth which served as the devil in the flesh of mirage. On repeat, it would shove its terrifying whispers in a risen tone, that sent his cells hidden and pounded his chest, heart-ridden.

He feared not to find his heart. It was hidden in fright yet he could hear it beat, fastly, quickly sending his darkened blood up his caved body. All he had left was his lips he didn't fail to set free. It was his weapon - a weapon that sliced his shakened feeling in half and hollowed his mind.

"You bring me much more than pain." He shoved his weapon out his lips.
" You bring me emotions I can't dispense. Emotions that are bounded by weaklings and weaklings alone."

Madison stared at him in atonishment."Emotions? By weaklings?"

Jonathan threw his hands in disbelief he had spoke more than he was suppose too to a person of less comprehension of verbal assimilation. The time had passed as it was far late to rephrase those words.