Chapter 2

I found the plaza since Phoenix Drop isn't that big. I went over to a blonde merchant that look very angry and he smelt of my werewolf kind. "Hello miss I am out of Bacon and Pork but I have all types of beef, Lamb, Chicken, fish. I also have extra herbs and spices." He said showing me his merchandise as I carefully studied the produce for what I would like to perches . "Hmm I would like your cooked chicken, some of that salmon and some herbs please." I said getting out my coins as he gave me my things. I put a spell on the meats to keep them fresh. "Four silver coins." I gave him the coins and went over to a lady merchant she had beautiful pin straight brown hair with perfectly cut bangs and big brown eyes, she also had a flower crown and a cute white lacey dress with a white corset, she also had elf ears. "Oh hello I'm Zoey I have all kinds of breads from fairy bread to wheat bread, I also have all kinds of cheeses and fairy lights." She said threw a big kind smile. I looked at her merch carefully for what I would like take purchase. "I would like some sour bread and fairy bread also some garlic cheese curds and asiago cheese please." "Of course sweets here you go it'll be five silver coins." She smiled giving me my things and I put the same spell on them as I did on my other things. I left the plaza to look for Garothe and when I found him, he looked over at me with his blue eyes piercing my soul with anger while I walked up to him. "Look I am sorry for hurting your pride, My names Blair." I confronted him as he looked done at me and his face softened threw his helm. "It's okay who knows maybe we should spar some time, if you stay in the village." He smiled. "I'll have to take you on that offer sometime but tomorrow I am leaving." I said looking him in the eyes. "That's to bad." He said back to me. "Yeah I actually came to ask if there's anywhere I can stay tonight." I asked him. "Umm actually yeah Kiki has a few beds in the barn you can stay there." He nodded his head toward the huge barn. "Thanks." I smiled to him and ran off toward the barn. The sun started to set and I ran into the barn and saw a red haired girl with a pink dress and an apron with a heart on it. "Your Kiki right?" I asked her as she turned to me. "Yes I am." She looked at me confused. "Garothe pointed me to here saying you have some extra bed that I can stay in." "Oh yes! Their just up that ladder there." She pointed to the ladder behind me. So I went up the ladder to find the neat beds, I put my things next to the bed I chose. I layed down and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
~Dream~
Buildings burn, ashes rain, hot tear shoot down my face as I lay over my parents chard bodies. "Don't be scared child, come with me." A black haired masked man a few years older then me looked down at me giving me his hand. Still looking at my dead parents tears shooting faster down my face. "Why would I go with you? You did this did to me! You killed my pack!" I screamed throwing him back with the force of my magic, this is my first time I've felt the full potential of my power. I stood up with my fathers sword in hand as the mans lips pursed into a big smile. I want to end his life then and there but I couldn't I wasn't strong enough. So I knocked him out and ran faster than I have ever ran before, far far away from home.
I gasped when I woke up tears dripped from my eyes. "Are you okay." I jumped at the sound of Kiki's voice. "Yeah just a nightmare." I assured her. "I made some food down stairs if you would like some." She said making my bed when I got up. "Thank you." I nodded to her. I went down the ladder with my things and I went to the little table where there was a little plate with two eggs and some pieces of bacon and a glass of orange juice. I gobbled my food down and thanked Kiki again and left to find Garothe who was at the docs. "I'm about to go I just want to say thank you." I said as a boat came rushing in and on it was Aphmau and this weird dude with a chicken. "L-lawrence they have him!" Aphmau said frantically as she ran to us. "Aphmau who has him?" Garothe looked her in the eyes. "Th-the shadow knights!" She frantically spoke, stumbling over her words. "He saved me and caster we have to go back, we have to save him." She pleaded. "Aphmau we can't, we can't risk you or anyone getting hurt. We have to get a plan." Garothe spoke wisely. "But Garothe the long he's in there anything can happen." She looked down tears pooling in her eyes. "You know Aphmau he's right." I spoke up and her face softened a bit. "How's levin?" Aphmau asked changing the suject after a moment of silence. "How about you go and see him." Garothe whispered to her as we walked her to her house.