Chapter 6

"What dearest brother of mine didn't tell you about me? I mean he's not one to brag but geez that hurts my feelings." He cackled "What is going on here?" Aphmau came up to us. "Oh my she doesn't know either, let me catch you up on your people Lord Aphmau." He spoke slowly as Aphmau looked at us in confusion. "Well first Garothe is my dearest older brother and he is engaged with the daughter of Scaleswind and Little werewolf princess over here is a Werewolf and Witch the only one of her kind she is also engaged to me." He smiled and waited a sec so we can take this in. "If you want more on your villagers Aphmau come talk to me tomorrow." Zane left as we stood in silence just absorbing what had just happened. "Umm I need to go home." I said as I walked away and went home.
     ~Aphmau's pov~
I woke up and went to check on my village as I pasted Dale and Molly's house where Zane had been staying. I couldn't help but think about last night so I turned around and and went inside. "Oh, Aphmau, you're here bright and early. Something troubling you?" He smiled at me. "Have you spoken to Garothe and Blair?" I asked him as his guard Ren stared at me making me uncomfortable. "Hmm, no I'm afraid not. I asked for you." He continued to sip his tea. "You have five minutes to get out of my village." I threatened him as he slowly set his tea down on the table. "Now, now. I fear talking to me like that might cause some tension between our villages do you not think? Heh, for a lord of a puny village you sure do have a big mouth." He snapped and I felt my rage in my throat but I choked it down. "What do you want exactly?" "I want to take my big brother home and my to be wife, what else?" He said.  "Well I don't trust you." I snapped as he got up out of his chair and took out a flint and steal and caught the house on fire but before it could spread I quickly put it out. "WHAT ARE DOING!!" I yelled at him. "I don't think you know exactly who your messing with Lady Aphmau. You're lucky none of your villagers were around or I might have my guard use them as... persuasion. Molly is certainly a lovely hostesses to trust me and my guard to stay here unattended." He said in a sick tone. "Stop it Zane." "If rumor is true than she recently had a baby named Alexis? Would be a shame if something happened to her don't you think?" He said with a cruel smile. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!" I yelled at him. "Try me. You'll soon learn the harsh reality of what it means to be a Lord... Aphmau."  "What do you want?" I asked almost in tears. "Simple I just want my brother so he can become Lord of O'kahsis and Blair so I can marry her ofcorrse." He simply said. "Didn't he leave her?" I asked him about Garothe.  "Oh he left... but who said he was going to marry her then? The treaty is going to take effect in the next two months, he has until then to decide exactly what he wants to do." He explained. "Why is this so important to you?" "You HAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is rich. Don't tell me you have feelings for my older brother? Do you?" He laughed. "What? He's my guard, I just care for him." "Yes, I see. Then don't worry, your guard will come back and you'll have him for a whole two months to enjoy him until he has to do his part in the treaty." He said. "And Blair?" "Oh don't worry about her she'll be fine." He said as I glared at him. "Oh before you go don't forget to tell Garothe of this news and when he leaves with me Blair is coming to they have three days. Bye bye." He waved at me as I went outside to see my guard Brian at the edge of the forest. "Aphmau! Garothe went off into the woods, he seemed worried. You best go check on him. I'll keep watch." I walked into the woods and saw Garothe. "Garothe wha-." He cut me off. "Look ahead." I looked ahead and saw Ungrth, Laurence's wyvern and next to him was Laurence who was unconscious. "Aphmau..." Ungrth spoke. "UNGRTH?! WHAT HAPPENED!?" I rushed over to him. "Heh, I saved him. I...I saved... Laurence..." He said as his eyes fluttered as he faugh to stay awake. "HOLD ON I'LL GO GET HELP." tears pooled in my eyes. "Aphmau its to late. I transcended the realm and disturbed the space between I am dieing." He said as tears streamed done my face. "Please don't die." I whispered as I bent down to hug him. His body went limp and I knew he past. Garothe grabbed Laurence and we took him to my house.