Chapter 11

~Blair's Pov~
      "So do we know what is wrong with Alexis?" I asked Zoey as I held Alexis's hand, she was still asleep. "I'm not sure but the dark magic that seemed to turn her into an adult seem to be coming from this necklace." I studied the necklace as I recognized it from the baby shower its what Zane gifted her. "That what Zane gave her at the shower." Garothe read my mind. "I remember it." "Where is Aphmau I need to speak to her." Zoey said as she carefully set the necklace in a box she protects with her barrier magics. "I'll go find her." I replied. "I am coming to you need someone close to you after what happened." Garothe followed me. "I can fend for my self Garothe." I jokingly punched his shoulder. We came out of Aphmau's house from the top of the hill and walked down the path. We went into the plaza where Aphmau was talking to Kiki. "Did Zane do something? He... He's kind of a sweet heart to me, we danced at Donna's wedding... I really hope he didn't cause this." Kiki said to Aphmau as we walked up. "KIKI NO!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!! THAT'S FINAL!" Aphmau snapped at her and me and Garothe gave each other awkward glances. "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHO TO SEE LORD APHMAU!!.... I find what you said to me without explanation very offensive! Please, just let me be for right now. I'm sorry." Kiki left the plaza with her animals following her, Aphmau turned to us she looked exhausted. "Zoey said she needs to speak to you, but Aphmau after you speak to her you really should get some rest okay." She nodded her head and Garothe led her out of the plaza.
     The moon was still shining bright, but from afar the sky was starting to turn colors as the sun started to rise. I opened my front door to see Ren sitting on my couch. "Why are you still here? And how did you get out of my spell?" I looked at him with pure rage. "Chill out I am here to help I know Zane's plan it can help you." He answered. "You didn't answer my question." I threatened him.  "It's complicated." "Now how can I trust you if you can't be completely honest with me." I grabbed my dagger from under my skirt. He sat there in silence for a minute. "Fine I'm a Warlock." He spoke slowly. "A Warlock there's not many of those, you must be powerful. Then why the change of heart?" "I did not know Zane was this cruel and veil when I started working for him I guess I just feel... Bad." He spoke slowly choosing his words carefully. "I trust you for now, don't make me change my mind." I threatened him once again. "I'm going to bad you may sleep on the couch." I said as I went into my room and dosed off.
(Give me ideas for some ships in the comments.)