Chapter 20

We got camp set up in the castle and I laid Malachi down to sleep? Or whatever. I walked over to Dante where his sleeping bag was to talk to him. "I'm glad we have allies out here, It should make Logan's rescue a lot easier... Blair what are we going to do about the kid?" He said looking over at Malachi. "I ah I have to think about that." I assured him as I got up to go talk to Ren. "Hey, why are you guys here? And I thought I told you to stay in my house." I glared at him. "Wellll I had a vision and thought you could use some help, soooo me and Laurence both agreed we should be at your side." He gave me a cocky grin. "Where's Garothe?" "Oh he stayed behind with Aphmau and Kiki." "Oh okay." "Oh! Before you go what are we going to do about the Spector?" "Hmmm He's coming with me." "That very kind of you. Well you sould go get rest." He said and I went over to Laurence to see how he is doing. "Hey Laurence." I greeted him with a soft smile. "I swear I thought that black haired guy really put the moves on you... Are you okay?" He looked me in my eyes and I smiled at him. "I'm fine Laurence, Thank you." "The child next to you is dangerous it seems... What are you going to do with him. He said something about his mother and being abandoned alive... I was an orphan, I can't help but feel sympathy for him." Laurence's face got sad as he look down at the floor. "I'm taking him with us to Phoenix Drop maybe Aphmau will take him in since she has Levin." "Very kind. I'll help you with him, if you need. I'll let you tell him then." Laurence said as he leaned back on to the wall. I took a deep breath and walked over to Malachi and kneeled next to him. "These people... They are scared of me and they talk of me like I'm not even here... I'm right here... But you... Will you really take me in?" "Yes. You can come with me." I smiled at him. "I have... A home again... I promise, I'll be good and try to control my power... I'll only use it for good. I just... I love you... Thank you for giving a home... In your heart." He said as a tear came from my eye as he dozed off. Maybe he can live with me I mean he doesn't even know Aphmau yet. I thought to myself. As I went to my bed and fell asleep. When I woke up it was two in the morning and everyone was preparing to leave because we thought since in was Malachi's first time out of the castle in would be best at night. When we went outside it was still snow but in little flakes. "Blair... I hate to be the one to break the news to you but... We have a major issue with ah Malachi." Dante came up to me and I looked at him with confusion. "What is it?"  "Malachi... He... Uh... Can't leave the castle." He looked down at the ground. "What?" "I fear his soul is so spiritually attached to this place... He says he want to come with us, he is even crying about it... Saying he doesn't want to be alone... But he can't walk past the castle walls." "What do we do?"   "I don't know yet but Malachi wants to see you. Please go to him." He said as I walk over to Malachi. He was leaned agensed the gate of the castle crying. "I want to leave with you guys... Please just don't leave me here alone..." He wiped his tear soaked face. "Listen Malachi I am not going to leave, we will do whatever it takes to get you out of here." I said giving him a kiss on his forehead. "Th-thank you... I don't know why I can't leave, I can move the castle when ever I want , but I... I can't leave!! I just want to leave this place!!!!" He yelled in frustration. "I might have an idea!" "What?" "What about an exorcism?" "An exorcism? That... That might work. Can you try it for me?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "We need to find a monk, since they trave we will have better luck finding one." "Oh, yes!! Just... Please come back for me, Promise." "Promise." We interlocked are pinky's as I said the magic word. I got up and went over to the boys. "Looks like we are headed out to find a monk." Dante says as we get together in a circle. "Who is this "we" huh?" Laurence spat at him. "Laurence!!! We have to work together." I spat back at him. "Well if Blair is going then one of us has to stay behind with Malachi." Dante explained.  "Hmmm, are you a guard?" Ren rudely asked Dante. "Yes. I'm a guard... Fresh out of training. The name is Dante." He finally introduced his self. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Ren and that's well Laurence." "Wait I new those names were familiar, you guys were in the top of the class for your year... Both of you made the successor list and Garothe!! That if a member of the Jury of Nine happened to fall you would be qualified to replace them!!" Dante fan boyed out. "About time I was recognized! Laurence I didn't know you made that list too... That means your strong, we should spar some time." "I didn't know you guys made that list either, oh my Irean that's so cool!" I said kind of fan girling a little bit. "I'd love to some day, but let's not let Dante slide. Dante your a new guard, but... Why are you duel wielding katana's? Shouldn't you have a sword, shield combo?" Laurence gave him a quick up and down look. "My style of fighting is more suited to this weapon set. Now more time we waste not finding a monk to exorcise Malachi the more likely it is Logan might not be around to save." Dante said as the snow stoped falling. "Agreed, you three need to head in different directions to cover more ground. If nothing report back here, worst case I stay behind here with Malachi while you guys save Logan." Laurence explained. "Okay, lets split up." I said as I went back inside to get my horse and warm up a bit. Okay so Dante and Ren already left with leaves me to go. I thought to myself as I got onto my horse and put my hood up. "Okay you head to the south, if you can't find anything within a few hours don't waste time looking. And don't worry about Malachi, I've got him." Laurence told me before I left. Once I left it started to snow again and I noticed werewolves every where. I weave passed some of them but most of them chased me. "GET BACK HERE LITTLE WEREWOLF!!!!" "ATTACK HER!!!" I heard as they ran after me as I headed south, trying not to attack any of them. I kept riding looking around for a camp site as werewolves kept popping up everywhere so I go off my horse to fight. I took off my clothes as I felt the heat come off my skin as I began to transform.

 I took off my clothes as I felt the heat come off my skin as I began to transform

My huge werewolf body charged at them as I ripped then to pieces. Luckily it was only four of them otherwise I would have been badly hurt. I changed back to my human form and put my clothes back on, my horse didn't go to far so I got back on her and rode to the nearest and highest hill for a better look over the terrain. When I saw a little owl at the top, it was hurt and it had a magical ora around it as if it was someones familiar. I went up to it and kneeled down and grave some bread.
~Third person Pov~
      Blair bent down to give the inured bird some bread crumbs when werewolves surrounded her from every corner. "Oh no not again." She said as she grabbed her sword there was no time to turn. Then with some slices of a sword all the werewolves were dead in a blink of an eye. A man with a black jacket that was unzipped exposing his rock hard abs and his jet black hair slightly in his face, his eyes covered by a red bandanna and his sword was made of some purple stone. Blair just stood there as she comprehend what had just happened.

~Blair's Pov~
    "You. Were you bitten?" He asked me as I looked around at the dead werewolf body's around me. "Uhh n-no.  I-i'm fine. Thanks." I studered still shocked at how quickly he killed them all. "You sure?" "Yes, I'm sure." "Let me take a look at you." He came closer to me as I backed away. "I said I was fine!" I said out of frustration. "Fine Hmph. I'm glad for once I don't have to sit around and wait for someone to turn. You better be careful out here. That wolf tride has gone threw a major population boom lately." He warned me. "I can take care of myself you don't need to warn me." I defended myself. "Heh. Sure. You shouldn't let little things like a hurt bird detract you." He said before running off as we heard howls from the distance. I put the owl in a golden lasso and then put it back into my bag. "Where did my stupid horse go?!" I said to myself as I trudged thru the snow. "Is that a house?" I asked myself. In the distance I saw a roof and a chimney this smoke coming from it. I started walking up a path that lead to the house and when I got to the end of it a lady with platinum blonde hair and white fare skin was waiting for me her dress was long and white and she had a brown corset on over it. "Hey! Friend! Hmmm where are you coming from?" She asked me as I came up to her, when I got closer to her she looked to be in her mid forty's.