#1- Rescue Missions, and Greetings

"Aruna wake up!" Harry whisper-yelled at me, pinching my arm. "Ow! Ok, ok I'm up jeez what time is it?" I reluctantly peeled my eyes open, looking at the old clock on the wall of me and Harry's shared bedroom. "No time for questions," he said as he was rushing around, packing stuff into my trunk, "Hurry up Aruna. Get up, grab Hedwig and Rider and wait by the window for me.

Confused, tired and angry I obliged and woke my dog Rider, who is big enough to take up half my bed, and grabbed Hedwig's cage. While tiredly walking to the window, I finally realized that a CAR was backing itself up to the window.

'A car? In the air flying? Either Dudley had finally turned me bat shit crazy or Harry surprisingly actually made friends...' I thought looking at the window in awe and confusion.

One thing that has never failed to amaze me was the fact that my family were wizards. Well, my deceased parents, Harry, and I were to be exact. Harry was a couple months older than me, Making them the same age. When Hagrid had every so "gracefully and subtly" told me and Harry the truth of what the Potters actually are, we were ecstatic to be able to leave the muggle world's worst family.

However when Hagrid got into the subject of Hogwarts, our uncle radiated anger. He told us that either only one of us goes to, and I quote from his words, "that fake lousy school for strange people" or none of us go. So, I volunteered to stay so then Harry could live our dream of being free. The Dursley's never treated us with any respect. This only made me and Harry's relationship closer.

He claimed that he always felt the need to protect me. Not only because he was my older brother, but because he was the only family I had and vice-versa for him. The Potter siblings had only each other for a long period of time. This led to us promising that we'd always be there to support, help, and save one another.

CRASH

I came back to my senses, realizing that Harry was now shoving our things out the now broken off window into the flying car. "Oi, c'mon now let's go before uncle and aunt come in!" Harry was now yelling, not even attempting to keep quiet due to knowing that their guardians were probably already abruptly awakened from the barred window being ripped off, and the loud commotion right after. "Hurry, cmon Potters we don't have all day!" I looked behind my brother, who was now going into the car, to see not one but three red heads looking all very similar.

As soon as Harry was in the car he held out a hand for me to get in after him. "Cmon Rider! Get in boy!" I patted the seat to which Rider gladly got in and laid down, leaving me a spot to sit between his body and tail. "OK NOW GET IN YOU MORON, HURRY BEFORE-" Harry was cut off by Uncle Vernon slamming open the door. He looked like his head was about to blow up, his face red with anger. "PETUNIA THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!!" He screeched as he lunged through the door. I ran through the window as fast as I could, climbing into the car. As I was about to fully emerge myself out the window I felt a hand harshly grab my ankle.

"Harry help!!" I screamed as I tried to free my leg from my uncle by kicking him. Rider growling and barking, attempting to bite his hand, and the chaotic banter of everyone trying to either free or grab me in the background. "Drive guys, NOW!" Harry instructed the other two red heads that were in the front, looking extremely identical to one another. "On it." They both said at the same time with a genuine mischievous grin. As one of them stepped on the pedal, my foot started to loosen from his grip.

As I finally got out from the harsh grip of my uncle, I hoisted myself into the car, falling halfway onto my brother and the other half onto Rider. Rider bit the door, slamming it shut and then started licking my legs. Everyone stared at each other, letting the car stay afloat in the air for a second. As soon as Rider barked from excitement, we all burst into laughter. "What in the bloody fucking hell just happened." I said, trying to catch my breath while lifting myself off of Harry, and setting myself in the little circle between my sleeping Rider. "Language!" Harry slapped my arm lightly while giving me a scolding look to which I replied to with an eye roll.

"So Harry, you're gonna introduce the pretty girl you got next to you?" One of the red heads, who turned to face us in the back, asked. "Oh right-" Harry started but I cut him immediately. "I'm Aruna Potter, Harry's sister." I stated as a matter-of-factly.

"Correction, younger sister."

"Bloody hell Harry by like, three minutes!"

I rolled my eyes again as Harry and another ginger snickered. "So dear brother you gonna tell me who your friends are?" They stopped laughing and he fixed his glasses, pushing them up the bridge of his nose. "Right, this is Ron," he pointed to the boy next to him who gave me a sheepish smile and a wave to which I mirrored. ''and that's Fred and George. They're Ron's older twin brothers." He then pointed to the boys in the front of the car, one by one so I could know who is who. "Hello there mini Potter." They again said simultaneously.

After introductions, everyone went on with their own conversations. Harry and Ron were telling me about their school and their friend Hermione, while George and Fred were in their own conversation about who knows what. I found myself glancing at the twins every once in a while, noticing little things that showed through the moonlight that I can use to tell them apart. After a while I noticed that Harry and Ron were asleep, leaning on each other while slightly snoring and drooling. I then snuggled into the sleeping Rider that I was leaning on, and closed my eyes.

'Well this will be an interesting year' I thought before I let my mind slip into a dream filled sleep.

And that was my first REAL chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and give me some feedback on what you think about it please and also don't forget to vote🤞🏽. Also sorry if it's a little long as I said this is my first story so yea. Stay MAGICAL babes.