#4- Warmth

After breakfast I helped Ginny and Molly clean up the kitchen. While washing the dishes, Mr. Weasley came into the kitchen holding a radio. "I forgot to show you guys, I found this- this... metal box during work!" Both Ginny and Molly turned around and looked at it in astonishment. The other boys came into the kitchen, asking what the "excited giggles and baffles" were about.

"Dad found this metal box thing. He said it plays music but we don't know how." Ginny said while holding the radio in her hands turning it every which way, determined to figure it out. Harry gave me a knowing look as we both giggled in amusement at the five Weasleys trying to figure out the radio, tapping it while saying 'please' to it and such. "Here I know how it works, our librarian at me and Harry's old school gave me one for my birthday." I walked over to Fred and George, as they were fighting over it while the other three were thinking of ways to make it work while continuing to clean the kitchen.

When I went to grab it my hands brushed against Freds hands on the right, and my other hand did the same with George's hands on the left of me. I felt goosebumps appear on my skin. Their hands radiate warmth, while I was a bit chilly to say the least.

~Freds P.O.V.~

As soon as I felt her hand slightly rub against mine, I knew that George felt it too. We both were looking around, thinking the same thing, 'Wow...' I felt the weight of the Radio be lifted off of my hands, looking at George who finally looked at me with a "did you feel that as well?" look. I nodded slightly and he nodded back, indicating that we were both in deed feeling the same feelings toward the small action that was caused by the mysterious, and new girl.

We both then looked down at her, merlin definitely favored her... She had light ginger wavy hair, to which she put up into a high ponytail, and her eyes... Don't even get me started on her eyes, they were dark, it reminded me of the black lake, all mysterious and intimidating, but they still had a sense of grace, love and warmth to them. I broke out of the trance that I didn't even know I was stuck in when she cleared her throat, moving her gaze from the radio to her feet.

~Arunas P.O.V.~

'Oh Merlin Aruna get it together. You barely knew these boys and yet, they still had an effect on you by the smallest things!' I was mentally slapping myself, again trying my hardest to suppress the heat I was feeling coming up to my cheeks. When I pulled my hands away from theirs I felt them become cold once more. Warmth. That's what I felt whenever these small interactions with them occurred.

When I was glancing at them in the car at night, sure it was only the smallest bit but it was there, and unfortunately along with that feeling I felt butterflies in my stomach. Only today, as if we have known each other our whole life, has it started to grow. The feeling never faltered, however it was just a matter of time that they will. I'm sure of it.

I cleared my throat, moving my gaze from the radio in my hands to my feet. From the corner of my eye, within the second it took me to look down towards the floor, I met their eyes as they turned to me. Wow. Freds eyes looked like a chocolate color. A deep brown, while Georges were a little lighter, as if hazel like. Just below their eyes were freckles. It adorned both of their faces, being a light brown color but still visible to the naked eye.

I thought I saw a light blush on both of their faces, thinking it was just my mind messing with me. I pushed the thought away. "So, you said you knew how to work it?" I looked up to see George rocking back and forth on his heel, still declining eye contact with me, as so was Fred while he was whistling a faint tune looking everywhere but at me. "Right... sorry I got lost in my thoughts lemme just-" I turned around placing it on the dining table, as that's where the boys' fight over the radio had led them.

New, updated fourth chapter. Again just decided to have this as a filler chapter since it was pretty short. Not sure how I feel about it though so... Anyways, was it just me blushing while reading the Fred P.O.V.? As i always say, stay MAGICAL babes