#2- Their Differences

I woke up to Riders' tail hitting my head, then my face. Letting out a small yawn, I realized that the other two were still asleep. 'Should I wake them?' Just as I was about to smack Harry, I heard a voice.

"Morning mini Potter," George sang out as he was swirling his finger around the tip of his wand. "Good morning Georgie." As soon as I said that he looked back at me. I tried my best to read his expression, only to be met with either a confused or amused look. Or maybe it was both? Stumped, I looked him in the eyes with one of my eyebrows raised to show my confusion.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest as I kept my stare on his eyes. "It's just that usually nobody can tell us apart. Especially when they've only just met us." After trying to find an explanation, I pointed to the guy, Fred, who was driving- erm floating... the car in the air. "He has a little deeper voice and a faint scar above his eyebrow," I then pointed to George, "and you have a mole on the right side of your neck and the bridge of your nose is slightly bigger. It's your differences." The two boys stared, Fred staring at me through the mirror of course, with astonishment in their eyes.

"Wicked..." Fred said, now looking in front of him. Before I could respond, Harry and Ron groaned out of irritation due to Rider's tail whacking their face, and hard. Me and the twins all burst out laughing as the two other boys rubbed their noses and eyes.

"Ugh... Aruna your werewolves tail just whacked me!" Ron annoyingly complained while glaring at the dog who still was peacefully asleep. "It's not a werewolf you git. Rider's a timber wolf so obviously he's going to be big." Ron looked at me with confusion written all over his face, "He's a what?" Before I could answer him back, Harry answered for me.

"It's a type of muggle dog, we- Aruna found him on the side of the road all alone. Also, Aruna remember I told you they grew up knowing they were wizards. They don't know much about muggle things really.." As Harry said that, me and Ron apologized to each other and laughed it off. During the rest of the ride they asked me about myself and I asked them about Hogwarts.

"I was supposed to go last year with Harry, unfortunately our uncle made us a deal. One of us was allowed to go, but the other had to stay. Obviously me being the rather better sibling, I volunteered myself for Harry." When I turned towards Harry with a jokingly smug face I was met with a warm and loving smile. I mirrored his smile, and he reached over to ruffle my hair a bit.

George soon informs us that we were there. "Woah..." I looked out the window to see a three story house that was a bit leaned over. Nonetheless, it still looked more like a home rather than just a house. "Home sweet home!" Ron exclaimed, Rider barking happily along with him, wagging his tail.

~ Short Time Skip~

The twins opened the front door, quietly as they didn't want to wake their mother. We let Rider out of the car and allowed him to go explore as we attempted to sneak into the building.As we entered the house, me and Harry were left speechless. A broom was sweeping the floor on its own, and a plate was being scrubbed by a floating sponge looking as if someone was there. Not to mention the two needles knitting a multi-colored blanket upon a sofa chair in the living room.

What caught my eye the most was the grandfather clock that stood next to the fireplace. It had seven hands for what I believed were each of the Weasley kids. Each one however was at a different place on the clock. Some were on the spot where it said sleeping, and others weren't. The whole house smelt of honey, cinnamon, and love if that was even possible. Me and Harry muttered a low "brilliant" before we were met with a fuming Mrs.Weasley standing at the bottom of the staircase.

Sorry this chapter is a little short. It was more of a filler chapter really. Still hope you enjoyed it don't forget to vote, comment, and stay MAGICAL babes