#9- Cedric Diggory

The next morning I was woken up quite abruptly. Harry was shaking me awake, looking as if he was in a rush. I was confused as to why until I heard Mrs. Weasley shout from downstairs, "C'mon dearies we're going to miss the train!"

I shot up instantly, making me fall off the bed and dragging Harry down with me. We laughed it off and Harry left the room to let me get ready. I noticed Ginny wasn't in the room. 'She's probably downstairs already.'

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I wasn't as worried about my trunk since I had made sure to pack everything beforehand. I grabbed the clothes I set aside on my bed and changed into them.

The clothes consisted of a pale yellow plaid skirt, and a knitted white sweater. Looking into the mirror and happy with my appearance I grabbed my wand and used a small spell Harry taught me to bring my trunk down while I carried my owl, Ophelia's, cage.

I made my way down and was quickly greeted by Mrs. Weasley who looked extremely flustered and as tired as everyone else did. She was checking everything inside of Ginny's trunk and checked things off a list when she checked her other son's trunks as well.

Harry Grabbed my trunk from me and carried it to the pile of the other trunks that were checked by Molly. "Ok children let's get a move on shall we?"

----

We ran through the muggle filled train station in a chaotic manner, causing annoyed and confused looks and glances from the others around us. I pushed my trolley beside Harry and Ron as we all towards the pillar that stood between platforms nine and ten.

"Ok Ginny c'mon!" Molly and Arthur ran through first with Ginny in between them. Instead of running straight into the wall and causing a big commotion, they disappeared behind it. I was shocked for a second before I felt two people's presence on either side of me.

"C'mon it's not as scary as it looks, trust me." George smiled at me as we prepared ourselves. I mentally prepared myself to run at a wall. Percy ran first, him being in front of us. Fred and George looked at each other, then at me.

We all nodded at one another and charged towards the pillar. I closed my eyes the closer I got and expected to crash and fall. However that never came as I felt myself emerge into a whole different atmosphere.

When I opened my eyes I was met with a big red and black express train. In this new, hidden station there were many more people. Families upon families hugging, and kissing their children goodbye. Some even cried.

I looked around in awe as I followed the twins and Percy who had waited for us to get through. They lead me to an area where we drop off our trolleys with our trunks and cages. I placed my trolley next to Fred's and George's and gave Ophelia and Rider a treat before we boarded the train.

I was about to step on when I remembered something. "Wait!" The twins looked at me with a confused and slightly startled look. "Where's Harry and Ron?" Before they could answer the intercom went off, stating that the express was about to depart in fifteen minutes.

"They'll probably meet us at the front gates no worries. We have to get on or we'll miss the train." I hesitantly nodded and followed them onto the express.

We walked through the crowded halls, trying to find an empty compartment. We tried to stay together but soon enough, I lost both ginger twins in the sea of people moving up and down. While attempting to tip-toe over the people, I bumped into someone.

I fell back onto my arse, causing a soft thud to emit from below me. "Oh god, sorry about that I wasn't watching where I was going." A hand came into my view as did a pair of worn down black leather shoes.

I looked up and was met with a quite handsome looking guy. He had brown curly hair that looked so fluffy I honestly wanted to play with it. He had a sheepish but sweet smile which made me blush a bit. His dark brown eyes looked into mine sweetly.

"It's fine, I wasn't looking as well." I took his hand and he helped me up off the ground and onto my feet again. He didn't let go of my hand but instead started shaking it.

"I'm Cedric Diggory, 4th year Hufflepuff. I'm guessing you're a new student taking it that we've never met before?" I nodded at him as I shook his hand back.

"Aruna Potter. I'm Harry's twin sister, you've probably heard about him before." After I introduced myself he looked at me in astonishment. "So the rumors are true? Harry Potter does have a sister, wow."

I laughed at his comment and withdrew my hand from his. Soon enough two gingers came up to us in a panic.

"There you are, Aruna, we've been looking everywhere for you!" George pulled me into a quick hug which was then continued by Fred. "We reckoned we had left you on the platform."

I giggled at their assumption of my location. "I'm fine, I just got lost for a bit. But I met Cedric over here just now." I gestured over to Cedric who waved and smiled at George and Fred.

They mirrored his gestures. "Let's go Aruna we found a compartment. Our friend Lee is holding it for us." Before they could drag me away I stopped them and turned to Cedric.

"Wanna join us?" He paused for a moment before nodding. We all made our way once more through the crowds, making sure not to lose anyone this time. We finally stopped and walked into the small space that at the time only had a single boy in it who I assumed was Lee.

Fred and George introduced us and we all sat down and talked. I had a seat next to the window so I just ended up watching out the window to see all the green forests we were passing. I soon grew tired and dozed off into a dream filled sleep while the boys chatted amongst themselves.