Chapter 6

"Come on! Where are you Wagners?" Demi groaned. She was currently climbing up a ladder to look at the top shelf. She saw a box and trying to reach it when she slipped and fall down onto the floor.

"Demi!" Selena shouted as she approached Demi on the floor, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She asked while checking on Demi.

"Sel, I'm okay... okay?" Demi said smiling at her which she returned back.

"Okay... just... be careful" Selena said then kissed Demi on the cheek before she walked away.

Demi's eyes widen at the sudden action as she felt her cheek heating up. Out of the corner, she saw Lauren who was smirking at her while giving her two thumbs up and making a kissy face. Demi groaned and flipped her off, making the other girl raise her hands in defense before scurrying away.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Okay Dinah, to be a believable character, you need a believable motivation." Normani explained to Dinah before asking, "Have you found yours?"

"Yeah! I'm really really hungry!" Dinah said as she put a mask on.

As on cue, she spotted Mr. Swindle walking towards them. Normani pulled Dinah in front of the bus waiting for him to passed them. When he did, Normani pushed Dinah, setting her up for the scene.

Dinah grabbed the paper bag Mr. Swindle was holding, but he wasn't let go. They both have their hands on it and wasn't letting go, so the bag went back and forth between them.

"Give me the Moo-Shoo." Dinah said, but her voice comes out muffled through the mask and Mr. Swindle couldn't understand that.

"What?"

Dinah tried saying again but the voice comes out muffled just like the first one.

"I don't know what you're saying."

Dinah groaned, frustrated and take off her masks, "I said give me the Moo-Shoo!"

Mr. Swindle chuckled, "Oh, yeah.. I don't think so." Then, he took out a stun gun and punctured Dinah's left arm. It sent an electrical shock throughout her body. Dinah fall backwards, losing her grip on the bag and spasms on the ground.

"Never get between a man and his Moo-Shoo" Mr. Swindle warned her then walked away.

Once he's out of sight, Normani slowly walked to Dinah, "Okay, that's a good start. I've got a few notes-"

"Mani.. Shut up. Shut up. Ahh! Shut up."

"All right, I'll give you a moment." Normani said and retreated slowly.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Normani looked down the street wearing a nun outfit, sitting on a wheelchair and quickly put on her sunglasses when she spotted Mr. Swindle walking towards her.