Chapter 15

Demi looked around, observing the scene of the pool, she saw Mr. Swindle walking along the pool side. As on cue, Lauren asked her through the earpiece, “Dems, can you see him?”

“Yes” she replied immediately as she saw Mr. Cowell walking along the pull side, “And Mr. Cowell is here too.”

Mr. Cowell walked towards her direction with his bodyguard with a name tag ‘Big Rob’ on his left chest. When they crossed path, Mr. Cowell nodded at her and she returned one too. Then she heard the British accent.

“It’s simple! You get me red-haired captain cybertor, or I break you!” Mr. Cowell talked on his phone.

Demi watched Mr. Swindle as he snapped his head toward Mr. Cowell when he overheard his phone conversation.

Mr. Swindle fixed his hair and walked up to Mr. Cowell with a smirk, “Pardon me? Mr. Cowell?”

“Nobody approaches!” Big Rob, Mr. Cowell bodyguard said, grabbing onto Mr. Swindle’s collar. “Keep walking little man.” He added.

“Big Rob, let go. This little man is Swindle,” Mr. Cowell ordered him.

“It’s Swindell,” Mr. ‘Swindle’ mumbled quietly.

“I see you on TV, Mr. Swindle.  Today, I’ll buy your Honus card.”

“Oh great, great, yeah. And actually, I’ve come to talk to you about another collectible. I heard that you’re looking for a red-haired captain cybertor?”

“Yes,” Mr. Cowell said raising his eyebrow, “Why?”

“Oh, I have it.” Mr Swindle said while letting out a nervous chuckle.

“This is good little man!” Mr. Cowell cheered with a warm smile before it drops completely “Bring it to me.” He ordered in a stern voice.

Mr. Swindle nodded, and then scurried off quickly towards his room, running past Demi. Demi bring her finger back up to her earpiece, “The weasel has left the pool to his room.” She said and turned to Mr. Cowell giving him a thumb up.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Selena kicked open the vent and jump down onto his bed. She unhooked the rope from her harness and does a necessary backflip off the bed and onto the floor.

“Sel where are you?” Lauren’s voice ringed in her ear.

“I’m in Mr. Swindell’s room,” she replied.

“Well, make the switch now! Mr. Swindell is coming to your way fast. He’s using the stairs instead of the elevator, so we can’t buy you any time.” Camila said panicky.

Selena looked around the small room until her eyes fall on the red-haired captain cybertor box on the night stand. She hurried to the box, opened it and gently pulled out the red-haired cybertor.