Chapter 14

"Ah monsieur 'Swindell', come, join me please.",  Lauren called with the handkerchief over her mouth once she spotted Mr. Swindle presence in the café.

Mr. Swindle walked up to Lauren with a frown on his face, "Mr. Lefevre are you sick?" He asked as he took a seat across Lauren in the table.

Lauren faking a cough before answering, "Yeah, probably catch a few bugs. Don't worry about me, let's order shall we? Today is my treat mon ami," Lauren said before calling a waiter.

They ordered their coffee and after a few minute, the waiter came back with their coffee. They took a sip of their coffee before Lauren started to make a small conversation with Mr. Swindle.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Camila and Demi watched Lauren and Mr. Swindle's conversation through the computer.

"Mila, do you think we're gonna make it?" Demi asked Camila.

"We're half through-" "Yeah we're half through this. I know. You sounded just like Lauren." Demisaid cutting her off and rolled her eyes. "I'm just .. I'm afraid. What if we're not gonna make it?" 

"Demi, I know. I'm afraid too. But look around you. You're not doing this alone." Camila said before sang, "We're all in this together."

Demi chuckled and nodded her head, "We're all in this together. Yeah!"

"Now it's your girlfriend's showtime!" Camila exclaimed "Selena Marie Gomez! It's time!" She called out.

"On it." Selena said as she walked out from the bathroom zipping her black skin tight suit.

Demi practically stumbled over in hurry to get to Selena. She reached down and grabbed the black duffle bag and handed the bag to her girlfriend.

"You look really good in black babe. You should wear it more often." Demi said before winking at her girlfriend as she holding out the bag.

"Aww, thanks babe, that's really sweet of you," Selena said leaning in and pecked Demi's lips then making her way to Demi's ear before whispering, "Wish me luck."

"Goodluck," Demi whispered back and pecked Selena's lips one last time.

"Now I'm missing my girlfriend," Camila who was watching the scene pouted making both Demi and Selena chuckled.

Selena winked at Camila and turned back to Demi to placed one last kiss on her cheek before exiting the suite, "Goodbye guys!" She shouted before shut the door.

"Uh-Oh guys, Mr. Lefevre is leaving his room." Camila said once her gaze is on the screen back.

"No way, if he sees 'Mr. Swindell' we're done." Dinah said.