six

June 8th, 1990

Chapter 6

It's graduation day, we actually made it in one piece, much to my surprise. We didn't have to be at school til noon, and here I am peacefully asleep, until.

"Hotchner!" I heard yelled waking me up moments before she jumped on the bed.

"Happy graduation day" She said laying next to me, she had already opened the curtains so I could actually see her.

"Did you have to wake me up at 8 AM Emmy?" I said, already knowing what she would say.

"Yes, yes I did." She said, this girl.

Senior year literally went by in a flash, everyone says it does but did I believe anyone, no.

Our parents made a very big deal out of our graduation day, as we left the house at 11:45 so we could pick up Haley before going to the school.

                                 Chapter 6

Before I knew it, they were starting names, fortunately, with our small class, Haley was right behind me, and before I knew it, they said it.

"Emily-Anne Adams, Haley Brooks..." In our small town, all the parents watched each other's kids grow up, so basically everyone cheered for everyone.

About a minute and a half later there it was.

"Aaron Hotchner..." Wow, we actually graduated, not gonna lie I never thought this day would come.

We were all already completely aware that we'd all be forced into a dinner either at my house or the Hotchners, that's just how are parents are, any excuse to have a dinner they'll do it, we're also not gonna talk about all the pictures we were forced to take.

"You know, I'm still surprised you both made it here in one piece seeing all the dumb shit you guys have done in your lives" Sean said coming up to us

"We have to have some sort of guardian angels or something" Aaron said

"And Emily-Anne, looking hotter then ever" Sean said

"Hey" Aaron said, as Sean quickly put up his hands and walked back to our parents

"You know he does that just to mess you with you, right?" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah but any chance I have to yell at him I'll take" Aaron said.

"Well, I'm gonna go check on my parents" I said turning around and walking away, in all reality I saw Haley start to walk towards us.

Chapter 6

"Well, I'm gonna go check on my parents" Emily said, I will admit that I feel terrible, I got distracted with football, and Haley, and applying to criminal justice programs, I didn't even realize that Emily-Anne spent her whole senior year making sure her parents were okay, and when she wasn't doing that it was all school work, sports, or tutoring Sean, she didn't really get to have a senior year.

"Hey baby" Haley said coming up behind me.

"Hey" I said turning back around, no matter how many times I've told myself I was gonna break up with Haley, I couldn't find a good way to do it, I don't break promises and I promised her she'd never get in the crossfire of Emily-Anne and I, good or bad.

"We did it" She said

"Yes we did" I said

"VU here we come" She said.