A/N + preview

I'm so sorry but this isn't a full chapter ehehe-

So firstly, I wanted to apologize for not updating for what, 3 months?
This was last updated in November 22nd, so-

also, some good news: I have a new oneshot in the making! I think my writing has improved somewhat during the time I haven't updated, so yeah--

here's a bit of the first part not to keep you waiting too much...

---

She was alone.

Lost.

A sandy beach was where Sophie stood. Waves lapped at the edge of the shore, and the sound of the sea was soothing in her ears. 

But they say the eye of a hurricane is silent.

For all she could see, the beach stretched on for miles- there were caves, slopes, boulders and little signs of life everywhere. But something was terribly wrong.

It was as if something was jabbing a knife into a glass dome that was her world. Cracks appeared in the sky and in the teal waves. Sophie found out she could repair these. But with every chip she mended, every shard she picked up, the strain grew larger.

The thin cracks appeared quicker than she could heal. With every stab, every puncture, it was as if something was choking her, stealing breath by breath.

So Sophie screamed. For someone to help, to come save her.

And no one heard her but the echoes of her own pleas.

---

This one has pov changes, mostly Sophie and Fitz because this one's a Sophitz. I have like 1300 words written but it's like halfway done? So I need to know, would you rather have the whole thing at once or split in two or more?

If I were to split it, I could post the first part today and the rest sometime later, though it's undetermined when exactly because I need to focus on my PJO oneshot book for the oneshot war I'm participating in (I made it to the final round!). If I were to post the whole thing sometime later, you'd get the whole thing at once but again, it's undetermined when.

So I need your opinions on that!

So that's it- sorry it's not a full update again!