Keefe~I Miss You~

𝗛𝗶! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 @𝗔𝗹𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆𝟯𝟲𝟬 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆!!!

𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘺, 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘭, 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦... 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.

...

Keefe was laying on his hard, cold bed that was probably the cause of the Neverseen having such bad tempers.

"Get up, boy!" A man's gruff voice echoed around the stony walls.

"Aw, come on, Gethen, is that a way to speak to your newest buddy?" Keefe called back.

"Oh?" Gethen snarled. "You wouldn't like to keep Fintan waiting, now, would you?"

Keefe let out an exaggerated sigh. "I'm coming, alright?" He hopped onto his feet, threw on the black Neverseen cloak he was given, and followed Gethen to his training session with the pyrokinetic.

They trudged through the halls of the Neverseen base, occasionally passing another person covered in a black cloak who barely acknowledged them.

The base they were in was the biggest, and was a literal labyrinth. The twists and turns could be so unpredictable. Last night he had stumbled upon a garden while he was looking for the bathroom! 
He was exploring as much as possible, so his photographic memory could absorb all of the places he'd been in.

He was so absorbed in his own thoughts that he didn't notice they had reached a familiar metal door. He nearly bumped into it as Gethen snickered behind him.

Shooting a glare at him- not that it had any effect- he knocked and pushed the door open to find...

A blank, dark room.

"Ah, I see you're here." A raspy voice called from behind.

Keefe whirled around, spotting the silhouette of the man half hidden in the shadows.

Fintan smiled, his face distorting creepily as if he hadn't done so for years, which was probably true.

"We'll be going to the Forbidden Cities this time," He said, lighting a flame in his hand and watching the source of heat dance across his fingertips.