MR. VALENTINE • JAEHYUN

"happy birthday baby," was the first thing i said to jaehyun when he woke up.

"thanks, baby." he smiled at me with a tired smile and his eyes starting to open. i placed a plate with bacon and eggs on his nightstand and reached over to kiss him.

he deepened the kiss by pulling me closer by my waist. i slowly made my way straddling his lap and ran my fingers through his hair. he smiled into the kiss as his hands made their way to my waist.

i pulled away first, "come on. eat first."

he smirked, still half a sleep. "eat what?"

i swatted his chest, "jae, you know what i mean." i grabbed the plate and placed it in his hands, getting off his lap. "i have some things i wanna give you and i'm taking you out today."

"hmm, am i having a surprise party?"

"why would i tell you if you were? and no."

he chuckled and started to eat his breakfast. i watched him for a moment.

he glanced at me in confusion, "what's wrong?"

"nothing, you're just so pretty, jaehyun."

"no. you."

"no, mr. valentine, you are."

"i can't argue because you're always right." he continued to eat his meal as i went to get some clothes out of his closet.

i looked at the wide selection of his clothes and realized he owns a lot of black shirts. 'this dude..' you thought to yourself with a chuckle.

"what you lookin' at?"

"just tryna find a outfit for you. just a casual one."

he wrapped his arms around your waist, placing his chin on your shoulder. "where are you taking me?"

"out."

"i have to know in order to pick out an outfit."

"just choose something. whatever you choose doesn't matter."

- - -

"see i like this. wear this more often." he pointed his direction at your white blouse and tan bottoms. "it makes you look like a businesswoman."

you scoffed. "funny. and i like your outfit. it's perfect."

"yeah, well i didn't know what to wear

"yeah, well i didn't know what to wear. you wouldn't tell me where we we're going."

"well you look perfect." you kissed his lips. "let's go."

"oh wait, i have something to give you." he pulls you back by your wrist and pulls a box from his back pocket. "happy valentine's day, y/n."

he opened up the box to reveal a charm bracelet. "oh, it's so pretty, jae." you held out your wrist so he could put it on you.

"it has our first name initials on it, we can add more charms as we go forth in this relationship but this is just temporary until i wife you."

you let out a laugh. "wow, thank you. i guess i have to give you another gift later tonight." you walked to the front door opening it with a smirk.

"y/n, the things you do to me." he said as he chased after you.

AUTHORS NOTE

i loved this so much but it is kind of rushed 😭

happy valentine's day to you baddies and i hope you had a good one unlike me who is single and can't seem to get a bf or gf 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

love ya ❤️❤️