SKATEBOARD • ERIC SOHN

eric currently had his hands on your waist, holding you up on the skateboard. as he started to move you, you quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"it's ok. i'm holding you." he whispered in your ear. you were biting your lip, too scared to try it on your own.

"want me to let you go?" you shook your head, panicking.

"no, i swear if you let me go, i will have a fit."

he chuckled at your scared expression and held your waist tighter. "hey, hey. i'm just kidding. i won't."

helped you off of the board and you sulked over to the benches as he skated around. you laughed and smiled as he tried some tricks.

"i wish i wasn't that scared so i could do that."

eric grinned. "wait, i have an idea. come here."

you walked over to him and he pulled you on the board. he then got behind you and pushed off with his foot.

he back hugged you as he skated you smiled as he kissed your cheek.

"now this is fun, eric." you said as he held onto you.

he smiled into your hair. "i know. what did you put in your hair?"

"shea butter." he sniffed your hair once more.

"don't be creepy."

"sorry, babe. but i'm glad your having fun."

(edited.)

𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂.--𝒌𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें