•ATEEZ

hongjoong: eyes
he loves looking into your deep, beautiful brown eyes. often times when he holds you, he just looks into them and feels safe.

seonghwa: nose
whenever you guys are in public, there isn't much pda. but one thing he will do is peck your nose. he loves seeing you smile after he's done so.

yunho: legs
you usually hate when he touches your legs before you shaved but afterwards he likes to put lotion on them. you often scold him about the lotion but he doesn't listen.

san: hips
san loves your figure. even better, your hips. he likes how he can hold your waist and keep you close while cuddling.

mingi: stomach
it may sound weird but mingi loves the fact that he can lay his head on your stomach when you guys are together. it's a pillow to him. he sometimes gives your stomach butterfly kisses, which tickle.

wooyoung: everything
wooyoung doesn't have a specific feature about you that he likes. he just loves all of you. if you asked him to choose, he'd kiss you on the lips and say everything.

yeosang: lips
you have a specific routine for your lips so they stay moisturized and yeosang loves it. the next morning while you're still sleeping, he caresses your lips and kisses them deeply.

jongho: butt
yes, while jongho seems like a non-butt guy, he really does love yours. he like cuddling you with his hands on your butt, even when you tell him to not do that. he still does it.