PRINCE • GHOST9

he was only 17, but his aura was big.

we were supposed to get married that day, due to the fact that my kingdom was failing financially but, we ran away.

—————

"prince! i can't keep up!" he dragged me along the forest side as the knights and king's men were chasing us. "they are far behind, slow down!"

i knew he heard me. he kept on running. i could hear his grunts as he was pushing the trees out of our faces and was holding my hand.

i couldn't hear them chasing us anymore so i pulled my hand out of his grip. "i can't run anymore!" i fell to my knees and cried.

i couldn't help myself. it hurts to be running away from my family but it's not my place to be getting married this early. if the kingdom is failing, it's not my fault.

"hey," prince squats down next to me. "i know this is hard. believe me, i can't help but think about my mom and dad through all this running but," he pauses and starts to cry. i look up at him and cup his cheek. "we have to go."

i nodded and he helped me up. he placed his hands on my waist and looked in my eyes. "gosh, your skin is so gorgeous." i smiled and he leaned in.

our lips touched together and i put my hands around his neck. he dipped me back and i giggled into the kiss. "let's go, babe. we shouldn't linger here."

he takes my hand and we dash off into the forest.

hey! it's my first REAL update. if you haven't heard about the new rookie group, GHOST9, you should listen to their debut song, 'Think Of Dawn'!

They are very talented! Ok that's enough of me but I might make a part 2! 🤍🤟🏾