•NCT

hyung line

taeyong (the glo up couple)
you and taeyong are the "major glo up" kind of couple. you both looked younger and smaller but once y'all got together, on god something happened. he got stronger with his arms and abs and you got more proportions. there is no denying that you guys were made for each other after this turning period in your life. he often doesn't like the photos you post on instagram because of the guys that creep into you dms but other than that, y'all are fine.

taeil (the vocal couple)
the beautiful vocals run in your family. starting from old hymns your great grandparents used to sing then it goes to your grandparents then your parents. your voice is smooth and soft at the same time. and of course, it's taeil, his vocals are obviously gonna be beautiful. you guys often post cover duets on instagram together and earn many praises for your harmony. that's what i call couple goals.

johnny (the tall couple)
do i really need to explain? johnny is taller than his parents and you get your height from your dad and not your mom. you guys are both made up of 60% legs and 40% body. but that's okay because y'all look amazing next to each other. you guys both have supermodel bodies and could easily be on the cover of vogue. embrace it!

yuta (the mysterious couple)
people know you guys as a mysterious couple because you guys don't even post about each other. and sometimes when your together, you guys barely acknowledge each other's presence. most fans think you both broke up while others think otherwise. but however that's not true considering behind the closed doors, yuta is always telling you how much he loves your natural hair and complimenting on your outfits. the real reason behind the 'mysteriousness' is the fact that you are both shy when it comes to the relationship. but don't worry!

doyoung (the bunny couple)
since your african american, people didn't think that you could have a bunny face. however, they were wrong. your facial features were soft and you resembled a bunny. after a while, people started to ship you with doyoung because if this. you guys are always seen together, talking about how you both eat. once, ten pulled up a video of a bunny eating and put against doyoung's face. there's no denying it!