• fifteen •

I've been waiting in the stands, along with the others now, and the game was yet to begin. I've waited for Hermione out of the pitch awhile ago, but she never came.

Then the voice of Professor McGonagall rung through the pitch from the commentator microphone.

"This match has been cancelled, everyone will proceed to their common rooms, immediately."

Her voice sounded urgent. The whole students who were eagerly waiting for the match to begin groaned in annoyance, as everyone exited the stands confounded.

I shared the same confused look with Zach, as we slowly head down the pitch with the others.

"Why did they cancel the match all of a sudden?" Chloe asked.

"Not sure, maybe something happened?" Zach shrugged.

Then, as soon as I realised it my eyes went wide. "Maybe another attack!?" I whispered-yelled in worry.

They both shrugged but concern were filled in both their faces. I looked around, realizing the one person that we really should be worried for.

"Dahlia!"

the three of us exclaimed in unison. There was no time to be impresses at our same words, as we began searching around for the familiarity of the face.

"Who last saw Dahlia before!?" I frantically panicked as I turned expectantly as Zachary and Chloe, who were also in a panic mess.

"I saw her last in the Great Hall..." Chloe answered.

"It was in the hallways did the last saw her.." Zach replied.

"I saw her last in the common room. Where did she say she was gonna be at?" I asked.

"Well, she said she's gonna grab her scarf a bit and that she would just catch up after us." Zach responded and Chloe confirmed with nod.

"This is bad.." I muttered under my breathe as I sped up my pace down the stands. But was stopped in tracks by Professor McGonagall, with Harry and Ron by her side seemingly dumbfounded.

"Ms. Ivory, please follow me along with Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter. There is something you three needed to see.." she informed, and a concerned expression crossed her face, making me grow anxious.

I glance at Chloe and Zach, "I'll see you later?" I said and they responded with a nod before I took off with Harry, Ron, and Professor McGonagall leading our way.

"Do you two have any idea about this?" I whispered to the boys as I walk in between them.

"I don't." Ron said and I sigh in frustration.

"What do you think is it?" I asked turning to Harry, who shrugged in response.

"I have no clue at all.." he replied. Seeing him still in his quidditch robes, I'll take that he really doesn't have a clue on anything.

We walked back to the castle, with the professor ignoring our upcoming questions, and led us to the hospital wing..?

Oh, this can't be any good.

She grabbed the door handles, an before she opened it she have us a look filled with worries as she spoke.

"This might shock you a bit.."

With that, I felt more nervous than I've ever be, as I gripped unto both the boy's hands.

And when she opened it we both stared in shock at the first view that came in our eyes and stood there completely frozen.