• twenty five •

After a long chat with Cedric and two more plates of chocolate cakes. He escorted me back to the dungeons, to our common room, and I gave him a peck on the cheeks for being humble.

To which we both blushed at, and said our goodnights after.

When I entered our dorm, Dahlia was already fast asleep and so were Orchid and Daisy. I put my pajamas on and tuck myself under the blanket of my bed.

After one last sigh, I fell asleep ready to start the day for tomorrow.

~****~

All I could hear was that annoying buzz of an alarm clock. I let out a groan as I rolled over my bed, but the buzzing sound never stopped, making my annoyance grew further touch of irritation, as I rolled over again, finally opening my eyes wanting to destroy whatever it is trying to keep me from sleep.

When my irises focused unto the room, I flinch a little when the sun beam across my face.

Yet, the buzz doesn't seem to stop.

I whined and childishly thrashed around my bed before sitting up and glaring at the alarm clock that was ringing in Dahlia's bed.

Dahlia, on the other hand, seems to only be enjoying her sleep, as she was still covered in the soft emerald blankets on her bed.

Angrily, I took my wand from my nightstand, giving it a swish, muttering a...

"Confringo."

Without warning, the clock exploded into pieces, making Dahlia jumped awake in her sleep her blankets draping off her down the floor, and earning a smirk on my face for seeing Dahlia's frantic face.

As if she was expecting they were being ambush. When she realised I had just blown up her clock, she turned to me with an expression in mixture of alarm and confusion.

"What the heck, Elaine!?" she hisses, and I waved my hand, beginning to stand up from my bed.

"..How can you not hear your stupid alarm clock, it's literally ringing loud around the room." I grumbled groggily, heading to the bathroom, faintly hearing Dahlia scoffed...

"..Oh, please. I'm immune to it by now.." Dahlia says.

By the time I've done showering, I exited the bathroom with a towel covering around my body. I slip unto my jumper, and deciding it's best to wear trousers rather than my skirt, I tied my Slytherin necktie around the collar of my shirt and place my robe around myself.

The Slytherin crest imprinted unto the black colored fabric.

Drying my hair, I tied it into a ponytail. Putting only a light lip gloss on my lips. Looking at myself decently at the mirror, I smiled in content.

"..Let's go before we miss breakfast," Dahlia exclaims as she was done brushing her hair.

"You didn't wash your hair?" I questioned noticing she hadn't dried them wet.

"Who washes their hair everyday?" Dahlia cocked an eyebrow, and I raise one myself.

"..Uhmm, I do." I replied and Dahlia's eyes widened.

"You are a bloody sociopath.." she says and I rolled my eyes before Orchid made his way on my shoulder, and I drag us both out the dormitory.