Chapter 44

~~Izuku's POV~~

After a bit Tomura came back with some crackers and my medicine that helps calm my morning sickness down "here baby" I smiled and took them from him "the appointment to see what gender the baby is, is coming up".

I looked up at the calendar that we have hanging up on the wall "in a few days" he leaned down and kissed my head "stay up here for the rest of the night and go through the reports Shinso and Aizawa send in".

I smiled and nodded as I grabbed the laptop from the nightstand drawer and turns it on.

~~1 hour later~~

After some time I had to take a brake and get up to stretch "Izu I brought some food" I smiled when the door opened and Denki came in "Kami" he handed me the tray and we both say down on the bed while I was eating.

"Have you been up here in your work uniform the whole time"

I looked down at myself and sure enough I was still in my uniform "I forgot to change" he laughed and got up

"let me chose your outfit"

I looked up at him with a mouth full of food so I nodded in agreement then went back to eat "I cant thank you enough for saving me" he comes out and lays the outfit down in front of me which made me smile

"thanks Kami"

I went to get up to change but he gently pushed me down "eat first then change" he then kissed my forehead and walked out while closing the door behind him without getting a response back.

"His motherly instincts are kicking in"

I laughed to myself while finishing my food which there wasn't a lot left so I got up and got changed then went back to eating.

A little later the door opened and Shiggy came in all tired so turned the tv off and scooted over "go change then come lay down" he looked at me and nodded the dragged himself to the closet to change in sweats with no shirt.

As we laid there cuddling I felt like someone was watching me so I carefully looked around the room and didn't see anything but the curtains wide open so I got up and closed them.

Though as I did in thought I saw someone standing across the street looking up at me so I rubbed my eyes and didn't see anything again so I just shrugged it off and closed them then laid back down.