Chapter 32

~~Izuku's POV~~

I smiled and hugged Denki "dont worry I know you can do this and I'm here for you" I felt him hug back but as he did I knew something was up so I pulled away from him and grabbed his hand "baby I'm going to show Denki around while you guys talk" he look es s at me and knew right away something was up so he nodded. Though Kaachan looked like he was about to follow us so I put my hand up to stop and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow but didn't try coming any further and when he showed signs of not coming I gave him a small head nod and he knew right away that this something I need to do.

Once we were in mine and Shigaraki's room I set Denki down on the bed as well as I did and made him look at me.

"Denki what wrong"

I saw the tears start coming so I hugged him and he hugged back gripping tightly on the back of my shirt while crying so I just let him cry because it's always best to cry "it's ok I'm here just let it out" I felt him nod his head as he continued to cry.

~~20 mintues later~~

What felt like a few hours that went by was only 20 mintues and he starts pulling away from me as he wipped the tears away "do you feel at least a little better" he nodded his head with a small smile but I saw all the pain behind it "Denki you can tell me everything". I grabbed the box of tissue from the nightstand and handed it to him "ar-are you like the head omega here or something" I put my finger to my chin to think about it -I do tell everyone what needs to be done and help them when they need it and they come to me when- I heard a chuckle ao I looked back at Denki "I see you haven't changed much".

I looked at him in confusion till it hit me "I was talking out loud wasn't I" he started laughing and I started laughing with a blush a blush going across my face which made him laugh harder.

"Well by the sounds of it you are the head omega of this pack you guys going on" I smiled and laid back "I guess your right but this isn't about me its about you" I felt him pulls his knees to his chest "Since we have to hide our relationship he's been hanging around Mina a lot more leaving me with Sero and Mineta" I didn't dare try to interrupt him of anything so I laid there listening to him.

"It seems like most of the time he regrets give me his mark"

He starts rubbing the back of his neck, I'm guessing where Kirishima marked him

"He acts like he doesn't want me and that he wants Mina which I know is wrong of me to think like that"

I sat up and pulled him into my lap and started to rub his back as I let out a calming scent "but I can't help it when he wont answer my text or my calls, he stopped coming to my room late at night, it's just getting so harder now". I could tell he wants to say more but won't say it.