Chapter 21

It's been 2 days since we've been here and I'm already loving it, though It's I now marked and fully mated with Toga, Shoto is pregnant while me and Kaachan want to wait a bit longer till we get pregnant.
________________________

I was laying in bed waiting for Toma to come back when there was a big bang noise from down stairs which was soon followed Ura screaming so I shoot up out of bed and ran for the door but I grabbed the whip and ran out of the room.

"Where are you keeping the rest of the students"

I peeked around the corner and saw a pro hero holding Toga by her neck as someone else holds Uraraka down as she struggled to get out of their hold.

"What mind tricks did you use on her"

Just as I was about to do something I was pulled back to see Shoto and Kaachan.

"The pro's found us"

I didn't give them time to say anything "Shoto you go back to your room and call the others and tell them what is going on while me and Kaachan stall for time" he looked hesitant "your carrying a child Shochan you need to think of the child first" he looked down at his stomach as he gently rubbed it "ok" he swiftly made his way up the steps. I looked at Kaachan "we shouldn't use our quirk's because it alert other pro's" he nodded his head and pulled out what seemed like a sword but he smirked at me "it's also a whip" I smiled to "you ready" he nodded his head.

We quietly made our way over behind the bar to get the daggers that Toga got Uraraka and once we got them I careful stood up and wrapped my whip around it around the hero on Uraraka and quickly flung him into the on hold Toga by her neck. As soon as I did that Kaachan threw Uraraka he daggers and she caught them as she stood up glaring at the hero's and we made our way over to Toga who had Uraraka kneeling next to her to check on her.

We stood guard in front of them but as we did I heard the 2 pro's talking to each other about why we are defending Toga which made Ura growl at them "how dare you harm my mate". The look in their faces showed that they are confused along with surprised and angry "how dare she defile one of the best students at U.A. I growled and made my whip go across his cheek which left a trail of blood and made him hiss in pain as he grabbed his cheek.

"Don't you dare talk about my sister like that"

They both stood there frozen at what I just said which gave Kaachan his chance to get a few hits in, he made his sword in a whip and made it hit the other guys legs but unlike mine his cut him very deeply in the side and with a smile I said "and for your information Uraraka isn't the only one with a villain mate". They were about to say something till the wind started to pick up and you could 3 very pissed off growls come from 2 different alpha's "speaking of there's out mated now" I glanced at Kaachan with a side smile "we should get Ura and Toga out of here" just as we turned around Shoto came out while rubbing his stomach "Kurogiri made a portal for us to escape in" we quickly nodded our head and helped Toga up.

Just as we were about to go up the stairs I glanced over my shoulder "and if you survive tell the rest of the hero's to stop looking for us, we're no longer hero's and if they continue to search for us our mated will kill them on the spot"