Chapter 38

~~3rd POV~~

Kirishima stood up and made his way over to Denki and pulled him into a kiss making the whole class gasp but since nearly the whole class was to occupied by watching the 2 kiss they didn't see the portal open up behind the class till Aizawa moved his eyes to look at the class but as he did he quickly shifted his eyes back to the 2 love birds like he didn't see anything.

"Wow watching 2 people kiss like that distracted you this much"

Kirishima pulled away from Denki with a small blush and smirk "we here by with drawl from being hero's where we are no longer accepted because we are a same sex mated couple". Of course Aizawa had to act like he was stopping them but before he could everyone but Kirishima and Denki were frozen and this made everyone actually look at the portal. Though when they did they saw both Izuku and Shoto with small baby bumps and Katsuki standing there in a skirt with bats on with and a long sleeve shirt that looks like a corset and tights.

"You guys just down hill"

Izuku ignored what Katsuki said and turned his attention to Momo "you are a disgusting person" he went to raise his hand to his flick but just as he was about to he felt arms wrap around him and he smelt his mates scent so he lowered his hand "your damn lucky he's here or I would have killed you" all color had drained from her face and this of course pissed Jiro off.

"What the hell did she do"

Denki laughed while Kirishima just looked so serious it scared nearly half the class "she blacked mailed me into nearly leaving my newly mated love to hang out with Mina". Denki stopped laughing "Sero and Mineta grope me and nearly raped me a few times but no Momo didn't care because she hates same sex couples.

Jiro looked at her with tears "why" Momo looke shocked and didn't know what to say "WHY, WE ARE MATED AS WELL" Izuku saw all the pain and hurt going through her face so he poked Shoto's shoulder and pointed to her.

He got the hint and went up to her and melted the ice and once she was free she looked at Momo with tears going down her face

"I here by brake our bond"