Chapter 16

I look at him "how is that the problem" he looked at me then at his lap and let out a long sigh as he put his head back and looked up at the sky then started to look around "how about I tell you when we get to your dorm" I let out a nervous chuckle "ok". I quickly pulled out my phone and told Tomura to hide because Todoroki was coming over and when I got an ok as a reply back I put my phone in my back in my pocket and looked over at Todoroki who was eyeing me in a very suspicious way

________________

"Sir I have came to report in"

"Good, how is the spying going Inasa"

"No one is suspicious"

"Good, good"

"But sir there's a slight problem"

"Oh and what is that"

"I have found my mate"

"That's good, but how is that a problem"

"He is your mate's best friend"

"Oh, is he now"

"Yes his name is Shoto--"

"You lay one finger on my little brother I'll buy you to dust"

Everyone in the room got quite and looked at him and he froze in place realizing what he just did "shit"
____________

I sat there staring at him "how do you know he's your mate" he looked at me then down at his lap "we bumped into her at the mall yesterday and we both felt it but he was with his friends so we couldn't do anything" I slowly nodded my head and I opened my mouth to say something but just as I did my phone dinged and I looked at my phone that was on the nightstand and grabbed to see who texted. Once I saw that it was Tomura I unlocked my phone and saw that he asked if Todoroki was in the room with me so I replied with a quick yes but just as I looked up at Todoroki I saw the purple portal show up behind him and before I could say anything Tomura came through and he told me to come to him so I slowly got up from where I was sitting only to see a confused looking Todoroki who also had a questioning look on his face but before I could say anything I felt Tomura wrap his arms around me and pull me away from Shoto.

I was about to say something till someone else walked through the portal and his first were "come here my little mate" my eyes widen once I saw who it was and all my worry just washed away and I turned my face into Tomura's chest and rubbed my face on his shirt to get his scent me and to get my scent on him.
___________

~~3rd POV~~

Just as Izuku was rubbing his face into Tomura's shirt Shoto stood up from where he was sitting and slowly turned to where he heard such an dominant voice come from and as he was fully facing him his omega was puring at the sight of his mate and he felt his legs slowly start to become jelly.

"I said come here"

Before he knew it Shoto was standing in front of him with his head down slightly and showing his neck as a sign of him submitting to him and this made the alpha smile in happiness that his omega was already submitting to him and all he wanted was a hug. "Such a good little omega" he wrapped his arms around his as he burried his face into the smaller boys hair inhaling the scent that his hair was giving off -strawberries and cream, such a fitting smell for him- but his thought were cut off by another omega that was just so confused "wait what do you mean omega, I thought Shocchan was an alpha". Said omega tilted his head to the side a little bit as he asked the question but this question made Shoto jump a little and this made his alpha look down at him "my dad doesn't want anyone to know that his great prodigy is in face a lowly omega instead of a very dominant alpha so he drilled the 'alpha' ways into my head" this made his mate tighten his hold on him to show his mate that he is now here for him and not to worry about anything.

This action made all the worry and hate for his dad just slowly start to fade away so he nuzzles into his alpha mate but his their height different is so much that barely reaches his chest so his mate picked him up and he wrapped his legs far around him as he could and nuzzled into his neck as he breathed in the calming scent he was giving off.

"Ok you to take to Todoroki's room I want some time with my own mate....alone"

Just as Tomura said that another portal opened up that lead to Todoroki's dorm that almost had the same set up as Izuku's but was different and they both went through the portal without any fussy or any hesitation but just as they walked through Shoto peeked over his mates shoulder and glanced at Izuku who was being picked up in such a love and caring way that he knew he didn't have to worry about his best friend. He also knew that Izuku would keep him being an omega a secret from others because his father once told him that whoever finds out the truth about his second gender would disappear forever but considering this person is Izuku and his mate his Tomura there was nothing to worry about.

Once they both were emerged in Shoto's room he climbed off of Inasa and went to make sure the door was locked because he didn't want one else finding out and once the both heard the click Inasa came up behind him and put both of his hands on both sides of him trapping him between him and the door he leaned in and ran his nose along Shoto's scent gland making him shudder.

"Should I mark you now or wait till your heat...wait when is your heat"

"My heat just ended so it's 2 months"

Inasa growled a little and started to nip at the scent gland making Shoto stiffle a moan "come on Sho let them all hear who you belong to" one of his hands went from both next to head to grabbing his ass making him moan "t-the dorms a-are sound proof" Inasa had a small smile form on his face as his hand that is on Shoto's ass wraps around him and he rubs his fully hard clothes member against Shoto's ass "that means I don't have to hold back" and he thrusted upwards making him moan as he leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"I'm going to fuck you and mark you as mine"