𝕤 𝕦 𝕞 𝕞 𝕒 𝕣 𝕪

meet Mizuki Chinen (imagine Shinobu from Demon Slayer or Reina Kousaka from Hibike! Euphorium

meet Mizuki Chinen (imagine Shinobu from Demon Slayer or Reina Kousaka from Hibike! Euphorium.)

older sister to Miya Chinen and an underrated professional skater.

Mizuki uses her winged haori to gain speed and soar through the air, ultimately defeating her opponents with great skill and speed. people tend to underestimate her ability, but as soon as they face her head to head they realize she's not someone people wanna mess with.

though she comes off rather shy, don't take that for granted seeing as her past opponents would say she's far scarier than she comes off as.

they call her Mariposa, which is Spanish for butterfly.

【authors note】
hiya guys! I hope you guys are excited for this upcoming story of mine!

I'm planning to make this a Joe or Cherry Blossom x oc but I'm willing to do Reki or Langa if you guys want. Just let me know in the comments!

-the part above this was when I published this book, this book is now a confirmed LANGA fanfic.

I will have a Joe book coming out and possibly a Cherry and Reki one IF I can think of multiple different story lines LOL.

𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕: 𝕗𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟝, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙

©️ 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕥𝕙𝕤