𝕥 𝕨 𝕠

╔                                                 ╗

𝙏𝙒𝙊

╚                                                ╝

"cmon like seriously what are the aero dynamics on that haori, it was insane watching it in person!" Reki explains the amazing experience to Manager Oka about the new appearance of the butterfly skater at S, even backing it up with video evidence of her soaring over people recording her.

"and her board, might I add, had to be one of the coolest ones I've ever seen! if we made boards like that you know much this business would be booming?" this finally catches his bosses attention, grabbing the phone from his grasps.

Oka eyed the butterfly shaped board and comes to a realization, "oh, I made that board."

this causes Reki to jump in excitement, slamming his hands against the counter as he leaned towards his manager with sparkles in eyes. "you WHAT? you are so lying!"

the commotion caused the fox looking animal to bite Rekis ring finger, causing the red head to yelp in pain. the fox ignores him and jumps off the counter in hopes of finding peace and quiet.

Oka begins looking through some of the drawers behind the counter, pulling out something blue and laying it out on the table.

a blueprint of the mystery skaters board was shown, proving that Oka indeed had made that legendary board.

"YAH WHAT? YOU ACTUALLY MADE THAT BOARD?!" Reki turns the blueprint around to get a good look for himself.

he admired the design and thought the glow in the dark pink and green colors gave it a surprising pop.

he remembers seeing the glowing skateboard speed through the abandoned mine at S, she was easy to spot with it and you can see the tricks she pulled off.

"she's getting real popular on social media, they are calling her Mariposa. that's french for butterfly right?" Reki asks Oka who sweat drops at his lack of language knowledge.

"actually it's spani- yeah no sure it's french." Oka thought about telling him the correct answer before deciding it would be funnier if he just agreed with the wrong one.

the bell of the store ringed, signaling someone had just entered.

Reki looks up in annoyance, wanting to watch more videos of Mariposa rather than deal with a customer.