𝕡 𝕣 𝕠 𝕝 𝕠 𝕘 𝕦 𝕖

╔                                                          ╗

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

        ╚                                                          ╝

                         【 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 】

"you call that skating? HAHAHA!"

Mizuki thought some free time trying to learn how to skate at the nearby skate park wouldn't be a problem

soon after she was learning the basics of her new skateboard, she was rudely interrupted by a group of boys who for some reason thought it was hilarious seeing the girl try to skate.

they aimed a small pebble near the wheel of her skateboard which she eventually hit and caused her to fly forward. she took a tough tumble to the ground, in the process causing her to scrape her elbow and her skateboard to go flying toward the group of boys.

being the young shy girl she was, Mizukis eyes began to well with tears as she covered her slightly bleeding elbow, wondering what had happened that caused her to fall.

"yeah go cry like the girl you are! only boys can skateboard!" the boys continued to taunt the poor child, who just wanted to learn how to skate from videos shes seen on YouTube.

"why are you guys being so mean?" young Mizuki questioned, not sure what she did to receive such hateful comments. all she wanted to do was skate, she didn't think she'd cause such a huge problem.

"girls can't skate, who's board is this cause it sure doesn't belong to you!" one of the boys questioned, his friend group laughing as though it was the funniest thing in the world.

"what are you talking about? of course it's my board!" though she couldn't do much, she managed to let herself yell a retort which made them noticeably angry.

"oh really?" the boy who said this seemed to be the leader of this friend group, and maybe the scariest might she add.

Mizuki didn't like the evilness that lingered beneath his voice, and gulped in fear. his eyes flickered between her and the board in his hands before he smirked.

it seemed as it all went in slow motion, she watched in horror as he and his friend group begin smashing the board she was gifted to on Christmas.

as she stood and went to retrieve the nearly broken board, one of the boys held her back. his grip was tight that she's sure he'd leave many bruises.