𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

Reki, Langa, and Mizuki all stepped into the cozy home of the Kyan Residence

Reki, Langa, and Mizuki all stepped into the cozy home of the Kyan Residence. after Langa failed to pop an Ollie, Reki had decided to come up with a better idea.

seeing as this was not only Langas first time entering but Mizukis as well, she observed the teenaged boys room.

from knowing Reki, she assumed the room would be a ton more messy but to her surprise it was well kept if you didn't count the bed.

Mizuki sat on the bed and Langa sat on the floor while Reki rummaged through his things.

suddenly, in fear, Langa jumps at a small figure in his peripheral vision. noticing this, Mizuki gushes at the small one.

as Mizuki begins to wave at the small child a loud, "Nanaka!" was shouted by Reki who didn't have to look to know his sisters were peering into his room.

"she's adorable Reki!" Mizuki saddens when she runs off, wanting to hold and play with her.

Langa who was still startled asks, "who was that?" in which Reki replies that it was his 3rd oldest little sister.

"Reki!" another person enters, now startling Mizuki with the volume of their voice. Langa noticing this, gives her a knowing look.

"you should tell me when you have friends over!"

"hello, mrs.Kyan!" Mizuki greets, twins toddlers on either side of their mothers legs, tugging at her skirt.

"are you guys hungry! i have tasty cake prepared!" Mizuki hums in delight, nodding her head quickly.

the twins immediately jump at the offer even though it wasn't toward them, making Mizuki giggle.

"you'll have some won't you!" she questioned Mizuki and Langa, with hopeful eyes that they'll take some.

"mmh please"
"yes."

Rekis mom bounces in happiness while the twins cheer beside her, it was so cute to watch and made Mizuki happy even though it wasnt her family.

"its quite rowdy."

"i think it's nice, plus everything's quite rowdy for you Langa!" Mizuki laughed, Langa nodding in agreement solely because he knew he loved the quiet.

soon after eating the cake, a stuffed Mizuki was lied down on the bed holding her stomach in content while Reki and Langa looked at skateboards.