𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

"seriously, what on earth were you thinking Mizuki?" her father lectured while her mother just watched the conversation disappointingly

"i was being really careful and i was just skateboarding to get to my classroom faster."

"did you not remember all of the information the principal just told us?" her father had a stern look, enough to make Miya (who was secretly watching the convo by the staircase) hide further up the staircase so he wouldn't get caught and have to face the exact same look.

"they said you were skating very recklessly and even though you had said it was just you, the security guard said there was a red head and a bluenette boy alongside you."

finally her mother butted in the conversation, "and if im not mistaken, the only friends you've made since coming back are, oh what a surprise! a red head and bluenette."

"Mizuki look at me." Mizukis eyes moved from her mother to her father, who rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand in frustration.

"i don't think those boys are a good influence on you, you have tarnished your clean record all because you wanted to be reckless."

"what? they aren't a bad influence at all and it was one measly mistake cmon dad!" Mizuki was angry, one mistake and he wanted her to cut her only friends off? like hell she would.

"all it takes is one mistake Mizuki."

"maybe but life is full of mistakes dad, you taught me that. now you're just gonna go against what you taught me?" using his own words against him, made her father pause in response before looking at his wife.

"honestly hon, it was this one time and it won't damage her record as much as you think it might." she smiles appreciatively at her mom, while her dad sighs as he realized he was a bit wrong.

"i'm sorry i've been so harsh, i just want the best for you."

her father brings her in for a hug, " i know dad, and im sorry that i worried you."

"