"Usual Day In Wreck"

M/N woke up on the old and crusty mattress he slept on,he rubbed his eyes and looked out the cracked windows of the school that served as their base.The boy went out the classroom and saw the 68 boys gathered in the cafeteria,they waved at him with a big smile before he went to them.Jisung ruffled the boy's hair with a small grin "How was your sleep?",M/N giggled "It was fine,the mattress just stank.I don't even know how I survived the stench".Renjun grinned "Good thing we washed up earlier,we knew you'd wake up late",Kun smiled "You should eat before your food goes cold,you know its the last day we stay here".M/N nodded before he started eating,he looked at the other boys and a small smile came on his face when Haknyeon locked eyes with him.The older waved at him and laughed when Changmin tried to get M/N's attention,the boy flinched when he heard a sudden noise.Everyone looked around before they saw M/N stand up,the boy got his pistol from his side and shot at the corner near the entrance of the building.He smirked "No zombie can hide from me~",the others smiled proudly.M/N went back to his seat and finished his food,he went to wash up before changing into some new clothes.The boys who were fixing their things up smiled as they saw M/N walk out wearing these.

The boys who were fixing their things up smiled as they saw M/N walk out wearing these

M/N hung his worn-out bag on his back as he had his weapons hanging from his belt,Taeyong waved at him and he ran to the older while he put his leather gloves on

M/N hung his worn-out bag on his back as he had his weapons hanging from his belt,Taeyong waved at him and he ran to the older while he put his leather gloves on.Johnny grinned "Seems someone is ready to go out?",M/N laughed as he clicked his watch "I'll have to check everyone's vitals first,the ones who seem to have a weakness should stay at the back of the group".The boy checked everyone's vitals on the holographic screen that shot out from his watch,he nodded before vanishing the screen."Everyone is fine but Dohyon-hyung and Wooyoung-hyung have to stay behind the group,they got injuries from our scavenger hunt for foodstuffs yesterday." he said as he crossed his arms,Dohyon nodded as Wooyoung clearly was liking how M/N cared for him.

Soon enough,they left the building as one group.M/N stayed at the front with San and Jeno,he held his pistol tight as they walked.They could only hear their footsteps aside from the wind and the creaking of the rusty metal signs,they all stopped in their movement as they heard a soft and low croaking somewhere.M/N was very tense and Jeno noticed it,the older kneeled down and looked at him "Calm down and don't panic,we're here with you so don't worry".The younger nodded before giving Tag a stare "Hyung,movement at the building by 12 o' clock",Tag nodded before throwing a bomb at the slightly tilting building ahead of them.M/N could hear the explosion and smirked "They're here,guns at the ready!",everyone could see the zombies run from all directions.They shot the crowd of their enemies and were successful at killing them,Seonghwa smiled "M/N-ah,you're quite great at this.Wanna lead us to our next destination?".M/N laughed "I wish I could but the leaders of this group of survivors are always keeping me from doing so.Aren't I right,Taeyong-hyung and Hongjoong-hyung?",Doyoung held his laugh in while Hongjoong crossed his arms "M/N,we've talked about this and you know what I'm gonna say~".M/N sighed "Fine..let's just head forward so we can be able to rest at the new base,I heard it is filled with so much things for survival",the others nodded before everyone went onward.M/N scanned the whole area constantly as he held his revolver carefully,Jaehyun grinned "Hey M/N,how old are you again?".M/N answered "I was born on 2030 so I'm 10 and I'll be 11-years-old next year",the older grinned "All of are either 30-50 years old and you're still so young,how lucky".M/N scoffed "Well,my sharpness in seeing this and fast reaction time sure is something old people miss out on...",San ruffled the boy's hair "Once we arrive at the city we're finding,we'll find a way to age backwards and you'll think twice if you plan to tell that to us".M/N smirked "I'll be waiting for that time then so I'll see what happens if I don't think twice to tell the exact same thing I just said to you guys right now.",everyone went silent as they could hear faint footsteps.They looked up at the top of the building ruins and saw zombies,M/N casually threw his flying bombs at them and smirked in victory as he saw them fall down and disappear from view.He smiled before walking ahead as the others followed,M/N cautiously held his gun before his head started to ache.He fell down and the others instantly knew what was happening,Kevin ran to the boy and hugged him tightly,Juyeon took out a syringe that was already filled with anestesia and injected it in through M/N's arm.They saw the boy slowly go unconscious and a grim expression appeared on their faces,Taeyong sighed "Its happening,remember what we used to do when he asks us about his memories?".The others nodded as M/N was slowly being carried by Mingi,the guys soon walked to their new base as M/N was remembering his memories slowly.He didn't know that the older boys he stayed with were the people who used him as a lab rat.

TIMESKIP

M/N was being oddly silent as he stayed in the hotel that served as their base,he was thinking about how it was still standing well before Lucas walked in.M/N got his gun out and sighed when it was only Lucas,the older laughed "You really are always alert even if you're somewhere safe".The boy shrugged "Its my survival instinct,I guess?",Lucas smiled "I guess you're gonna ask about the things you're remembering suddenly?".M/N nodded as Lucas sat next to him,he ruffled the boy's head "Don't worry about them,we don't know the cause either".M/N nodded before walking out to the balcony,Lucas walked out before running to the other boys.M/N looked out to the distance before looking back at the door,a serious and grim expression on his face.He had only one thought in his head as he held his gun and was about to pull the trigger : "You'll hate dealing with me after this...."