THE END WITH A/N

A/N and the others were in a wide gym as they celebrated the finishing of the boy's book,A/N was by a corner as he reread the chapters again and again.Jungwon called him and he stood up before running to the older,he tripped and saw his hands were changing.He ran to a corner before he slowly turned to his actual self,he turned around before laughing as he caught Jaehyun's eyes.He ran to them while the other boys who didn't know his true look were scared,Johnny hugged Gab "You may not believe me but this is A/N's true form,his name is Gab and he's a 13-year-old.He likes kpop and other things but he's the best at school and writing,that's why A/N seems to make the perfect chapters".Gab grinned "Nice to finally meet you guys,I mean hyungs",Niki smiled "Gab,wanna eat?".The boy nodded before running to the older,Jay crossed his arms with a small smile on his face "That's Gab for you,a glutton for food".Jungwoo clicked his tongue "Yah!If being a glutton is bad,then I'm his boyfriend!",Gab smiled "Okay then,baby".Jungwoo turned red before mumbling "I shouldn't have said that...",everyone laughed before Gab started to eat after he sat on a chair.Seungmin shyly walked up to him,Gab looked at him with his stuffed cheeks "Hm?".The 21-year-old smiled "Do you mind if we sat next to you?",the younger nodded before calling the other maknaes who were Jisung,Haechan,Yangyang,Dohyon,Jongho,Eric,and Bomin.Soon enough,the young boys were getting along well.Jisung kept Gab on his lap and smiled "Hey,why are you so cute?Tell me why you are so adorable~",the boy turned red "I'm not cute though,hyung-ah~".Haechan crossed his arms with an brow raised "Do you think you're not cute because you're fat,your skin is littered with wounds because you have a skin allergy,and your face isn't smooth and white?",Gab went silent as he tried his best to keep in his truthful answer.Yangyang tutted with a disappointed tone "You really are lacking of self-love.Jisung,you know what to do.",Gab yelped before feeling Jisung turn him around,hug him,and tell him so much compliments while playing with his hair and cheeks.He had a shy smile on his face as he looked down,the older raised his chin with a small grin "Now you know that you are the cutest person I have ever known despite the endless flaws you think you have,also your hyungs are here if you need us to boost your confidence up~".The younger nodded before softly giggling as Jisung showered him with more affection while feeding him as if he was a child,Doyoung laughed "Seems someone is starting to be an older brother~".Gab laughed "I mean,as my idol.He does have the choice to do so whenever he wishes",Jisung proudly ruffled the boy's hair "Hear that,hyung?You heard him!".Taeyong held in his laugh "I mean,he did state a fact.We have the right to do so because he's younger than all of us",Dohyon had a small smile "And we can care for and love him whenever or wherever,just as long he's near us or on call".Gab smiled as he felt like a happy child with trustworthy brothers,he suddenly saw everything slowly turn black.

The teen woke up in his bed,he sat up and felt tears on his face.He sighed "I guess dreams just stay as dreams~",he went off the bed and looked at the moonlight.He smiled as he looked at the moon,his eyes glistened as he could still remember the collection of compliments that Jisung told him in his head.He told himself the exact same words and thought he could hear the older's voice,he looked around before checking his room.He saw his phone was ringing and saw a familiar number,he answered with a smile "Jisung-hyung?".The older grinned "Hey!None of my hyungs haven't called you since we got 2 new members,right?",the younger nodded "Yeah,even the BAE173 boys have been ghosting me.Like,their audacity to do that is cancel-worthy".Jisung laughed "Actually,I had a dream about us celebrating that you finished Containment.Did you have the same one?",Gab was shocked "Actually,yeah..I did!".Jisung smiled "Even the hyungs and the BAE173 members had it!I heard also other idols did as well?",Gab gulped "Did I just make every idol I mentioned in my story have the same dream I had?.Jisung covered his mouth "Is that good or bad?",Gab slightly panicked "It can be both depending on their reactions once they wake up...Oh god-".Jisung calmed the boy down as a thought came to his head "How about you do an NCT 127 ff and EXO ff separately?We can actually make your work known better around the world if fans knew about them!",Gab smirked "You're a smart thinker,hyung~.I'll go start with the NCT 127 one now~".Jisung nodded before hanging up,Gab went to his laptop before turning it on and getting to work.Only one thought circled his mind as he typed : "Worldwide coverage,here I come!"