"Reckless But Amazing"

M/N was running around by himself,casually scavenging for materials here and there.He ignored his walkie talkie that was booming with everyone's voices that told him to go back,he casually picked some things up before seeing some zombies.He silently took out a bomb and threw it at the center of the crowd of zombies,he smirked victoriously as he saw all of them fall down and blood splattered everywhere.He laughed as he heard Kun endlessly yelling at him to come back,"Not gonna happen,I'll see you guys tonight~" he said with a hint of craziness before placing the device in his bag.Jeno and Jaehyun sighed,Taeyong rubbed his forehead "Did you have to say that to him,Daeyeol?Really?".Daeyeol laughed awkwardly while Jangjun was visibly upset.Everyone could hear muffled explosions and gunshots which worried them,M/N was just casually wiping out the zombies that were near the area.

TIMESKIP

M/N came back to the base with sweat all over him,he ran in and noticed that no one was around.He ran up to his room and washed up,he put on some dry clothes and could hear noises from the lower floor.He ran down with his weapons and fought the zombies that were filling the place,he thought the others were there but could see a crowd of boys running to the door.He threw down a strong smoke bomb and smirked as he saw the zombies fall like dominos,he went down the stairs and could see the very worried expression on the boys' faces.Sunwoo hugged him tight "We thought you were dead!!",M/N scoffed "Let me guess,Jangjun who was Tag and Y tried to find me by the building 56 kilometers away from here because the location tracker that was tracking my watch's location thought that I was there because I dropped my watch by mistake?".Bomin clicked his tongue "Your safety isn't a joke to any of us,don't you know that?",M/N rolled his eyes as he went up the stairs "Keep saying that and I'll ask you why you guys trapped me in a glass chamber and used me as a lab rat~".Chanhee laughed "Us?Do that to you?That's impossible!!",Sangyeon shook his head as they could only hear silence.J-min sighed "Does he have to remind us about what we did?We literally changed and focused on protecting him,how does he not see it?",Bit crossed his arms "He remembers everything we did to him,he'll think we're liars if that's our excuse.He might even add that low-grade lie to his mental note board of the lies we say so easily".They all sighed before going to their individual rooms,Jay went to M/N and noticed that the boy was casually writing in his little joirnal.He walked in the room and went to him,M/N raised his gun and blindly took a shot.The bullet almost hit Jay as it hit the wall,M/N sighed "What do you need?Tell me now before I blow a bullet through your skull".Jay laughed "Is it wrong for me to check on you?",M/N turned around after closing his journal "One,its an invasion of my privacy.Two,you coming in here to check on me always means you have something up your sleeve".The older laughed before hugging the younger,the boy tried to get out of Jay's arms but could feel the older tighten his hold.He whimpered and Jay turned red at the sound as he got hard,M/N's eyes widened as he got flustered with the feeling of something touching his legs.Jay gulped "Uh-I can explain why that happened!",M/N screamed Heeseung's name out and the older ran in with instant knowledge of what happened.The boy looked at Jay with utter disgust as the older dragged Jay out the room,M/N laid down and faced the windows before sleeping.

TIMESKIP

M/N woke up and could smell a good scent from downstairs,he went off the bed and ran out to see the boys cooking.He smiled and ran down before noticing the younger boys of the bunch block the bottom of the stairs,he crossed his arms "If you need a hug,come to me already".They smiled before hugging the boy,M/N had an uncomfortable face as the younger boys loved the boy's reaction.Jongho smiled before noticing the boy left their arms,he pouted before seeing M/N run to the eating area.They followed him and saw the boy stop in his tracks,their eyes widened when they saw liquid metal forming in his hand.M/N who knew of his powers constructed a full-working revolver that could have its nuzzle customized,he smirked as he pocketed it after adding bullets in it.Jisung gulped before sending the other boys an holographic message about M/N discovering his powers,everyone knew things were going harder.

Soon enough,everyone was eating breakfast.M/N had the revolver that he made from his powers by his side,a small smile coming on his face as he would glance at it.Jaehyun walked to him and grinned "M/N-ah,wanna go swim at the pool with us?We cleaned the whole place yesterday and we thought you might want to have some relaxation here and there",M/N shook his head "I'll be busy making a heavy-duty dome with my powers so we can be safe from attacks,but I'll leave some space for the sun to shed light on so we won't be thinking we're in eternal darkness.I might make some things to provide light as well,just in case".M/N finished his food and left so he could wash up,he brought his gun with him as a happy grin was on his face.Johnny crossed his arms "He's so cute when he has something new that could be used for violence,he even cares for us.",Ten dramatically rolled his eyes "He could use the dome he made to muffle our screams if he ever wishes to kill us because of what we did to him in the past,you stupid giant".The others laughed at Johnny before going silent as M/N walked down the stairs in casual clothes,the boy walked out and they could hear the ground rumble almost instantly.

After a few minutes of feeling as if there was an earthquake,they could notice that the outside seemed darker except for the perimeter around the pool.They all walked out and saw that the dome was finally done,they were taken aback as they saw lights pop up from the top of the building and the ground.M/N who was adding the glass at the top of the open area above the pool's perimeter smiled before finishing the glass half-sphere for the top of the dome,he walked through the metal door that was automatic and crossed his arms "I guess you guys like it just from reading your expressions".Jungwoo nodded "The question is how did you make the metal appear from the ground?Its physically impossible",M/N shrugged "My power to make metal out of anything is just that strong".Hongjoong acted confused "Is that the power you were talking about with Jaehyun a while ago?",the boy nodded as he held his revolver "Yes,this was the power I told him about.You guys can go to the pool to see what I did while I go run off on my own".He turned around and went to the door before noticing Jaemin grab his wrist,he saw the other boys walking to the pool "Why aren't you going with them?I thought you guys will relax until Saturday arrives".The older sighed "You're not going anywhere if that place has things that could hurt you",the younger ignored and tried to get out of his hold.Jaemin pulled the boy close and stared into his eyes "Just please,don't go anywhere by yourself.Listen to us for now,and when our relaxation week ends.You can go violent anywhere we go,but not now",M/N sighed before nodding.He felt his heart race at that moment as he turned red when Jaemin kissed his forehead,he shyly giggled when the older hugged him.Jaemin smiled and walked with him to the pool,he covered the boy's eyes when he saw some of the boys swimming at the pool with no shirt on.M/N was confused "What's with the eye cover-",Jaemin was about to take the boy inside before Taeyong gave him a thumbs up.The older removed his hand and M/N turned red as he saw some of the boys having no shirt on,he hid behind Jaemin as he looked down in embarassment.Jeno laughed before going out the pool,he grinned when M/N removed his shoes in a hurry.The boy went in the water and started swimming happily,the other boys laughed before they started playing with him in the water.Mingi,Johnny,and Jangjun cornered the boy with a playful smirk,M/N swiftly dived under them and swam to Jeno.He hugged the older and smiled,Jaemin smiled as he placed the boy's revolver on a chair.He felt his heart race as he thought : "I'm starting to like him...I can't help it.."