"Lab Rat"

M/N was happily playing with the boys' hair before noticing that someone covered his eyes,he looked around and suddenly remembered being blindfolded back in the facility.He started to quiver as memories of what he felt while being blindfolded came back,Sunwoo who was covering the boy's eyes noticed it almost instantly and hugged M/N.Taeyong looked at the others with a defeated expression,they knew it wouldn't be long until the trauma would come back.Sunwoo rubbed circles on M/N's back "It's okay,hyung is here.Don't worry,I'm here",the child sobbed and shook as the memories kept flooding in.Sangyeon gently took the boy in his arms and carried him to his room,Hongjoong crossed his arms "Add the trauma of seeing the others 'die' and what we did to him in the past,its enough to break him faster than hitting a block of ice with an heavy hammer".Seonghwa nodded "How about we avoid telling or doing things to or with him about anything that can trigger his trauma?We can cover his eyes and ears when there are explosions about to happen and avoid covering his eyes too much so he won't remember the times we blindfolded and did things to him back then.We can also avoid telling him about the guys so he won't break down",Mingi and the others agreed before noticing Sangyeon walk down the stairs.He walked to them before speaking "He's all tucked in and asleep,but I felt his neck and it was as hot as an volcano",Kun and Hendery ran up the stairs with medical supplies while being in a rush.Jay went to make M/N soup and Sunghoon went to make hot towels for the boy.

Soon enough,almost all of the boys were in M/N's room.The child was in a sleeveless shirt and shorts as a hot towel was on his head,sweat dripped from his forehead,and his breath was shallow.Taeyong held the boy's hand and looked at his uncomfortable face as he slept,Jay placed the soup on the bedside table before taking the child's temperature "39.8 degrees...its higher than the temperature he had before...He's having an intense fever because of the stress he's feeling right now".Taeyong sighed as he kept holding M/N's hand "He doesn't deserve to feel this....just because of what we're doing to him..",Doyoung sat next to the older and caressed the boy's cheeks "If what we're doing is cruel to him and his health,we're nothing more than monsters that harassed an innocent kid for no absolute reason".Yuta clicked his tongue "You guys,I think I should stay here so M/N won't be shocked with many people in his room.",the others nodded before leaving the room.Yuta sat next to the boy and pursed his lips before tearing up "M/N-ah...We're sorry you have to go through this because of us...Its m-m-much better if we didn't meet at all...",the older noticed that M/N reached for his hand and held it gently.The younger grinned "Its not your fault,hyung..I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you guys...Even if you did hurt me and used me as an lab rat for testing before...it would be equal to the pain I felt there if you guys disappeared from my life..",Yuta smiled before wiping his tears.He kissed the boy's forehead "You know that all us love you and will do anything for you,right?",M/N nodded while making sure the towel on his head doesn't fall.The older laughed before kissing the younger's hand "You're such a little charmer~,how adorable~",M/N giggled "Oooh,soup~".The boy sat up and removed the warm towel on his forehead before eating his soup,Yuta laughed when M/N yelped as he took a taste of the scalding soup "You should have let it cool down for a bit,you little baby~".The child pouted before blowing on it,he smiled when he placed the spoon filled with the liquid in his mouth.He giggled "Just right to warm me up~",Yuta smiled before ruffling the boy's hair.Doyoung walked in and grinned as he closed the door "M/N-ah,you're awake",the ten-year-old giggled before waving at the older.Yuta stepped out to give Doyoung some privacy,M/N grinned before placing his half-empty bowl of soup back on his bedside table.The older grinned before feeling the boy's neck "Seems someone is already fine~",the younger giggled "Maybe I just needed to rest so the stress will vanish and my fever will be gone~".Doyoung hugged the boy "You're such a delicate person to us,we're sorry you have to go through this",M/N giggled "Its fine~,I can handle anything if I have you guys by my side~".Doyoung nuzzled the boy's nose gently "Our little baby~",the child smiled before pecking Doyoung's lips.The older slightly turned red before having a big smile "Did you just kiss hyung on the lips?Did our little M/N kiss me on the lips?",the ten-year-old shyly nodded before getting attacked by Doyoung's kisses.The older placed the boy on the bed and attacked him with a barrage of kisses,the younger laughed as he tried to play with Doyoung's hair.Doyoung laughed before getting M/N's hands and kissing them "Seems someone likes getting kisses~",M/N nodded "If I grow up,I'll make one of you guys my boyfriends!".Doyoung pouted "But I can't have you because the boys you like will fight for you",the child giggled "Is it wrong to have 50 boyfriends?My parents aren't here to tell me off anyway~".Doyoung laughed before laying next to the boy and hugging him "Good luck if we ever get drunk or upset,we're gonna be very loud",M/N laid his head on Doyoung's shoulder "I can handle it because I love all of you guys,even with your flaws~".Doyoung smiled before singing the boy to sleep,he had a small grin on his face as he saw M/N asleep.Jeno walked in and crossed his arms "Really?Stealing my boy?",Doyoung laughed "He told me he wanted all of us to be his boyfriend,this isn't stealing at all.Its being a good partner material".The younger rolled his eyes "He's mine,what he said doesn't change his feelings for me or the others",the older scoffed "Listen,you have to respect his decisions if you want to be a good boyfriend".Jeno clicked his tongue before walking out the room,Doyoung was clearly upset but a smile came on his face when he saw M/N's peaceful face as he slept.