Prologue

It has been two weeks since Athanasia had been proven innocent. Lucas was the one who proved Athanasia's innocents.

She hasn't left her room ever since. Lily has been worried for her littke Athy but Athanasia wouldn't let anyone in her room.

Athanasia kept thinking of the words that her father told her.

"I have never considered you as my daughter"

Those words have minis well killed her.

Athanasia felt like she was going insane. She was so tired crying herself to sleep. She wanted to end this pain.

A knock was heard on Athanasia bed room door.

"Athy?" It was Lily.

"Sir Lucas is here to see you" Athanasia peeked her head out of her blanket.
"Lucas?" Athanasia said with a meek small voice.

"Yeah. It's me Athy" Athanasia felt a sense of happiness to hear her best friends voice.
"Let him in" Athanasia said as she retreated back under the sheets.

Lily opened the door for the young wizard.
Lucas nods to Lily as he entered the dark room.

He saw the little bundle of blankets moving. He chuckled and walked twords the blanket.
"Lily told me you haven't been coming out your room lately." Lucas sat next to Athanasia and put his hand on her head.

Athanasia didn't say anything. She just shifted her body closer to Lucas. She then popped her head out of the sheets and layed her head on his lap.

Lucas sighed as he ran his fingers through Athanasia's curly blonde hair. Him and Athanasia had been through a lot. But he hadn't seen Athanasia like this in a long time.

"Where did you go?" Athanasia asked looking up to Lucas with her big jeweled like eyes.
"I had to take care of something. But I'm back now" Lucas said as he looked down to Athanasia with a sad smile.

Athanasia just nods.

Lucas stayed in Athanasia's room and comfort her as she cried from time to time.

It was now night time and Lucas had to leave.

"Im going to be gone for a while again. But before I go can I ask you something?" Lucas said as Athanasia tilted her head.

Lucas's eyes glowed.
". . .Do you still love him. . .?"

Athanasia's eyes widen in shock.

Lucas sighed as he knew it might take awhile for his dear friend to answer that question.

"I'll be back in a month and I will ask you that same question. Think about your answer carefully" Lucas went to the balcony and disappeared.

". . . one month" Athanasia whispered as she looked at the big bright moon.